Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

am i a threat to the G8/G20?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2010, 11:34 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default am i a threat to the G8/G20?

so earlier tonight while i was installing the new trailer plug in my Blazer, my son & i heard this really big/loud helicopter, and looked up to see 3 Canadian Military helicopters flying South over our town, towards Toronto.

pretty neat.

about 5 minutes (give or take) later, we hear more of them. so this time i grad my camera off my flatbed, and snap a few of them flying by,

then we hear a third group of them coming, so i decide to try and get some even better shots,

but then i noticed they were flying slower after they had passed buy us, and the wife goes, "they're turning, maybe they're lost! hahahahaha". as i look up, they're flying almost 90* to their original flight path, and then they disappear behind the roof line on our side of the street. but you could still hear them-even louder than before.

all of a sudden they come flying over top of my house-and i mean right over top of my house, and a hell of alot lower than they were before!

they did a full circle, going almost back to the same line they were on before, and continued to make another circle around, but a little South of us. so this time i said, "screw it!, if they're looking @ me 'cause i'm taking pictures, then i'm gonna take pic's of them checkin' me out!!"

probably just jumping the gun-it was actually my son that said they were coming back to check us out 'cause i was taking the pictures (talk about a conspiracy theorist!), but it sure did make them think twice.

by "them" i mean my wife & son. personally, i was just waiting to see the stream of black sedans come ripping around the corner!

anyways, i thought it was kinda cool that the flight path of the G8 leaders goes pretty much right over my house.

Old 06-25-2010, 12:47 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

That is sweet and kinda weird at the same time...

Old 06-25-2010, 03:27 AM
jigger is on a distinguished road

Are these helicopters BLACK?
Better be careful there old guy. Might want to put on a tin foil hat-just in case!!! ha ha ha!

Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

Wait wait,so canada does have a military? i thought it was 1 guy w/ a .45 and a shotgun in a pick-up and another guy in a glider dropping grenades for air support XD...i jkjk,,nah that's pretty cool and kinda a coincidence. don't mind if the Canadian version of the FBI makes a visit now haha

Old 06-25-2010, 04:12 AM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jigger
Better be careful there old guy. Might want to put on a tin foil hat-just in case!!! ha ha ha!
hey those tin foil hats serve a purpose..keeps those alien b@stards from using their mind control on us XD

Old 06-26-2010, 01:13 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jigger
nah, they were Olive ones.

and tin foil is only good for messing with the neighbours ignition system..........................or the guy that pisses you off on the forum.

just jokin' about that last one.............really.

you guys shoulda seen the amount off OPP out on the 400 this morning-you'd think they were actually driving them down from Huntsville.

Old 06-26-2010, 01:36 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

thats pretty sweet

Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

hey man... in those red pumps driving your "swinger" you're a threat to every heterosexual man alive lmao j/k

sweet pics btw, they look like Manitoba mosquitos in the air