Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Awesome! Some money finally coming in soon. Sounds like mods for the Jimmy too!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road
Default Awesome! Some money finally coming in soon. Sounds like mods for the Jimmy too!

I'm finally finishing up a comic strip I've been working on. That means that soon I'll be starting a 100+ page sci-fi graphic novel. It'll take me at least the rest of the year to complete and I'll be able to pay off my debt, put some money toward moving back to SoCal, annnnd do some mods on the Jimmy.

I'll get some rims (I'm thinking Mickey Thompsons or American Racing wrapped in BGGs) I'll probably also get the rust spots fixed and maybe a K&N cold air or new exhaust.

I'm pretty psyched about the job, and the fact that I'll be that much closer to getting out of Jersey.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:34 AM
Starting Member
hotrod413 is on a distinguished road

boy do I know that feeling. after being out of work, I was finally able to collect unemployment. 4 months later. Why would you come back to SoCal? What part? I am from riverside, but am starting life over in stead, nevada. way cheaper living, and I am only getting paid 1 dollar less an hour then in cali...

anyways....congrats on the good news. Proof positive that we can pull through this tough ecenomy...Keep your head up, and you can go far in life

Old 08-03-2009, 01:40 AM
Starting Member
degaine_designs is on a distinguished road

Thanks.

I'm originally from Palm Springs. I want to move back to Cali because its warm haha. I can't stand the cold weather. That and my girlfriend is an animator and there is more work out there for her than there is here.