Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Best ad evar!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 07:30 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I just noticed there are legs on the hood of the Acura...under the Blazers tire. LOL. I missed that the first time!

Old 12-02-2009, 07:37 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'll have to show this to my buddy to prove that I can run his Integra over at any given time lmao.

Classic, I'm sold, I'd buy it just to park my Blazer on.

And yeah, Alex, it looks like a halloween setup lol.... pretty awesome if you ask me.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:23 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
hahahahaa wow...that's awesome. And because I know Chris is expecting me to say it...Only in Ontario!
yep! and i'm liking the new avatar Alex.

Old 12-02-2009, 09:55 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol thats great!

Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
yep! and i'm liking the new avatar Alex.
Thanks Chris! I gotta rep the maple leaf. I'm going to see if I can come up with something a little more fancy when I get home.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:24 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

at least it'll shut up Quebec and their FLP (French Language Police). bwahahahaha!