Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   BlazerForum.com Photo Game (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/blazerforum-com-photo-game-42884/)

LuvMyTJ 04-01-2010 08:42 PM

BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Ok guys, Im on another forum they just recently started up this new game. Basically its we take pictures of our Blazers/Jimmys/Bravadas in funny situation or in dares that we give each other. The first one to get it right wins a point and then can give the next dare. Everyone can try to do the dare but the first one to get it done wins.

Example: Truck in front of a McDonalds - I get it done (you must submit picture of YOUR car in it and it HAS to be recent). Then I say a picture of a homeless guy holding a sign that says BlazerForum.com on a piece of cardboard next to your truck.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

How to play:

Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has a Blazer in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).

2) Please only post pictures of YOUR Blazer, this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )

3)No dupes - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 3 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.

6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. There is one thing that we each share, regardless of the size of our bank accounts - and that is the fact that we each drive Blazers!)
* Nudity (NSFW stuff is ok; nudity is not).
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property

Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules can grow and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

So, I will do a sample request & photo to show everyone how it works…

A picture of your Blazer with 2 other Blazers or sibling trucks (Olds or GMC) of the same color, in traffic.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4010/...0ffed53d9c.jpg

LuvMyTJ 04-01-2010 08:44 PM

First Request - A picture of your truck off-roading in water or mud.
Remember, this must be a new pic, not an old one.

DKSDAD 04-01-2010 08:54 PM

This sounds like it could be fun, I will have to give it a try.

jdespain 04-01-2010 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
How about?

cbr995 04-01-2010 08:55 PM

I like this contest.

DKSDAD 04-01-2010 08:58 PM

Looks like mud to me. What's next?

jdespain 04-01-2010 09:02 PM

Request - Agressive OFF-Road hill climb.

Can these responses include videos?

LuvMyTJ 04-01-2010 09:03 PM

1 point for JDESPAIN. OK, he needs to pick the next challenge.

EDIT: ok he put it out there. Remember to make it somewhat general so more people can participate. If no one can provide a pic in 7 days, the person who suggested the challenge has to complete it themselves. I personally have no place that I could do an aggressive hill climb nearby, so I'm out on this one.

zedartwo 04-01-2010 10:40 PM

Looks like fun!

NVANZEE 04-02-2010 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ (Post 317823)
1 point for JDESPAIN. OK, he needs to pick the next challenge.

EDIT: ok he put it out there. Remember to make it somewhat general so more people can participate. If no one can provide a pic in 7 days, the person who suggested the challenge has to complete it themselves. I personally have no place that I could do an aggressive hill climb nearby, so I'm out on this one.

I would say a day or two. If you have it 7 days people will forget about it and it will die off. Other than that I think this could be fun

zedartwo 04-02-2010 12:04 AM

Good Call. Mind you, SUMMER is here!

LuvMyTJ 04-02-2010 12:26 AM

OK, so the vote is for 3 days? Anyone second that?

DKSDAD 04-02-2010 12:40 AM

I will second that.

MTopper 04-02-2010 12:52 AM

i'm game for this and yes, 3 days sounds fair

LuvMyTJ 04-02-2010 12:55 AM

Done... I changed it in the rules.

So... where is that pic of someone wheeling uphill! I have nothing current :icon_neutral:

DKSDAD 04-02-2010 01:16 AM

Me neither and I live on the lovely south shore of Long Island.We are not exactly known for our hills.

old skool luvr 04-02-2010 07:28 AM

Brent, how "recent" does the pic have to be-just so we can make that rule crystal clear? are we talking within the last week? 10 days? 2 weeks?............

jdespain 04-02-2010 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by old skool luvr (Post 317923)
Brent, how "recent" does the pic have to be-just so we can make that rule crystal clear? are we talking within the last week? 10 days? 2 weeks?............

Good question. Also, can it be video footage also? (Either/or?)

LuvMyTJ 04-02-2010 08:33 AM

Couple of things...

the request should be something that the general masses could do. More examples are your truck at a drive through with you wearing a black mask and the drive through person must also be in the pic... your truck in a cemetery, your truck in a pic with a riced out tuner car... your truck and a twin looking truck, you get the idea.

The pic is suppose to be as recent as the request. This way everyone has a shot, not just people with big photo libraries.

video footage is fine.

old skool luvr 04-03-2010 12:40 AM

ok, thanks for clearing that up Brent.

problem is, what the hell am i gonna pick for a topic, when i win this hill climb topic? (pic's first thing in the moring)

LuvMyTJ 04-03-2010 09:21 AM

Well... it's morning, wheres the pics! LOL https://bestsmileys.com/camera/1.gif
Oh wait, did you mean my first thing of the morning or yours? I am at work today, so I had to get up early damn it!

old skool luvr 04-03-2010 09:37 AM

sorry brother, got tied up with some stuff for our local car & truck show. uploading to photobucket as we speak......................

ok, here ya go..........

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/HPIM3397.jpg

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/HPIM3399.jpg

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/HPIM3400.jpg

it may not be very long (tall?) but it was step enough to catch the hitch, and then drag the cross member going out.

wasn't the incline i had in mind, but early this morning when i went out (7am), there was already some township trucks there doing some work @ my first choice. and since it's Crown land, i wasn't gonna push my luck by being there. there aren't any "No Trespass" signs anywhere, but it is Crown land, so better to be safe than sorry.

LuvMyTJ 04-03-2010 10:12 AM

So whats up with the crazy hitch your sporting there?
Also, whats your request for the game? Be creative! :icon_razz:

old skool luvr 04-03-2010 10:27 AM

the hitch?..........

oh, you mean this,

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/a...r/HPIM2865.jpg

that's my "Winter Import Bumper".

as for the next challenge, i was thinking of some sort of water crossing.

now, since this is to be fair to all members (2WD & "stock" 4x4's) i'm gonna only stipulate that you only need to go deep enough to get 1/2 the sidewall of your tire covered. so it could be a large puddle, the standing water in a culvert, etc, etc.

i hope someone does get this one, 'cause it's been pretty dry around here the last week or so. i sure don't wanna get burned by this one, and lose my point, LOL.

sound good Brent?

GL to all

1oldK5 04-03-2010 10:38 AM

Well see how my tires are bigger then the average bears therefore I need more water, plus I live in Southern California (not known for our surplus of water) I think I'm out on this one. Could have won the hillclimb if I would have seen this thread sooner....

pipedreams96 04-03-2010 11:00 AM

Seems like this could be fun. ill have to see if i can find some water today. however seems to be pretty dry the past few days. haha. ill see what i can do ;)

Edit: we got quite the problem. i was just out in my friends car, there is absolutly no water anywhere lol. i will try for some later tonight

old skool luvr 04-04-2010 05:04 PM

i'm in the same boat as you brother, so sure as hell hope one of you guys do come through.

MTopper 04-04-2010 07:57 PM

I'll cruise down into detroit, there have been some nasty water main breaks lately from the spring warm up...

1oldK5 04-04-2010 10:00 PM

Yep I looked around a bit, definitely no water anywhere down here... Damn this SoCal heat..

DKSDAD 04-04-2010 10:34 PM

I saw plenty of places on the way up to Dutches County today but my wife would not let me drive her Envoy through them.:icon_shrug:

cbr995 04-04-2010 10:35 PM

Damn, Chris. It was pouring non-stop a couple weeks ago, now it's been dry since last Sunday

MTopper 04-05-2010 01:07 AM

its supposed to rain tonight (tuesday) and wednesday here thank god haha

pipedreams96 04-05-2010 02:50 PM

Well i might have ya tonight lol going to one of the spots we all go up here. anyone in Wny hit me up.

LuvMyTJ 04-05-2010 05:41 PM

I am also in WNY, where are you located?

If you don't come through... Old Skool is gonna have to dig a hole & get out the hose!
https://bestsmileys.com/working/4.gif

pipedreams96 04-05-2010 09:28 PM

Aw man, should have messaged me lol. i forgot to check this first. Im from Amherst/ Niagra falls. Hbu?

Oh P.s. Here It is :) i know its kinda shallow. but i didnt wanna stop. a few feet farther and its about 3.5 feet deep. And i kinda fried my alternator tonight haha. but i liet it dry and she runs again :)!

Anyways to the point!
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/a...Attachment.jpg

So for the next one can we make it an easy one? haha im gunna go with . . .

Two Blazers (jimmy or bravada) nose to nose in front of a walmart!

Alright everyone lets make it happen!

88s10Blazer 04-05-2010 09:48 PM

Haha good one, I can't wait to see this!

jdespain 04-05-2010 09:53 PM

My wife will get pissed if I go to Wal-Mart for this but I won't go with her any other time. At my house, Wal-Mart = spending money!

LuvMyTJ 04-05-2010 09:56 PM

Great pic PipeDreams! Point for you, and ya saved Old Skool's a$$!
You also named a good challenge.

I am West of Rochester, bout hour or so from NF. You got legal wheeling places? I usually go south of Rochester near Bristol.

RangerG 04-05-2010 10:01 PM

Oh man, I need to subscribe to this. This game is awesome!!

old skool luvr 04-05-2010 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by DKSDAD (Post 318513)
I saw plenty of places on the way up to Dutches County today but my wife would not let me drive her Envoy through them.:icon_shrug:

sure she wouldn't. :icon_wink:

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ (Post 318712)
I am also in WNY, where are you located?

If you don't come through... Old Skool is gonna have to dig a hole & get out the hose!
http://bestsmileys.com/working/4.gif

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ (Post 318841)
Great pic PipeDreams! Point for you, and ya saved Old Skool's a$$!
You also named a good challenge.

i actually got one late this afternoon-just in case i needed it. but thanks for watching out for me. :icon_laugh:

hope you guys are quick, 'cause i think i've got this one. :icon_wink: