Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road
Default BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Ok guys, Im on another forum they just recently started up this new game. Basically its we take pictures of our Blazers/Jimmys/Bravadas in funny situation or in dares that we give each other. The first one to get it right wins a point and then can give the next dare. Everyone can try to do the dare but the first one to get it done wins.

Example: Truck in front of a McDonalds - I get it done (you must submit picture of YOUR car in it and it HAS to be recent). Then I say a picture of a homeless guy holding a sign that says BlazerForum.com on a piece of cardboard next to your truck.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

How to play:

Pick a person, place, or thing to take a picture with that has a Blazer in it. The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.

Note: please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.

RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).

2) Please only post pictures of YOUR Blazer, this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do. )

3)No dupes - let's be creative.

4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD and BIGGER font so it's easy to find.

5) IF the challenge isn't met within 3 days the person who put the challenge up then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves. If they cannot complete their own challenge, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge.

6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:

* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. There is one thing that we each share, regardless of the size of our bank accounts - and that is the fact that we each drive Blazers!)
* Nudity (NSFW stuff is ok; nudity is not).
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property

Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules can grow and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

So, I will do a sample request & photo to show everyone how it works…

A picture of your Blazer with 2 other Blazers or sibling trucks (Olds or GMC) of the same color, in traffic.

Last edited by LuvMyTJ; 04-02-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:44 PM

First Request - A picture of your truck off-roading in water or mud.
Remember, this must be a new pic, not an old one.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:54 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

This sounds like it could be fun, I will have to give it a try.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:55 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

How about?

Attached Thumbnails BlazerForum.com Photo Game-03-27-10_1411.jpg  
Old 04-01-2010, 08:55 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

I like this contest.

Old 04-01-2010, 08:58 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Looks like mud to me. What's next?

Old 04-01-2010, 09:02 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Request - Agressive OFF-Road hill climb.

Can these responses include videos?

Old 04-01-2010, 09:03 PM

1 point for JDESPAIN. OK, he needs to pick the next challenge.

EDIT: ok he put it out there. Remember to make it somewhat general so more people can participate. If no one can provide a pic in 7 days, the person who suggested the challenge has to complete it themselves. I personally have no place that I could do an aggressive hill climb nearby, so I'm out on this one.

Last edited by LuvMyTJ; 04-01-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 10:40 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Looks like fun!

Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 AM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
1 point for JDESPAIN. OK, he needs to pick the next challenge.

EDIT: ok he put it out there. Remember to make it somewhat general so more people can participate. If no one can provide a pic in 7 days, the person who suggested the challenge has to complete it themselves. I personally have no place that I could do an aggressive hill climb nearby, so I'm out on this one.
I would say a day or two. If you have it 7 days people will forget about it and it will die off. Other than that I think this could be fun

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Photo Game