Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 09:21 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

Well... it's morning, wheres the pics! LOL
Oh wait, did you mean my first thing of the morning or yours? I am at work today, so I had to get up early damn it!

Last edited by LuvMyTJ; 04-03-2010 at 09:24 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:37 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

sorry brother, got tied up with some stuff for our local car & truck show. uploading to photobucket as we speak......................

ok, here ya go..........

it may not be very long (tall?) but it was step enough to catch the hitch, and then drag the cross member going out.

wasn't the incline i had in mind, but early this morning when i went out (7am), there was already some township trucks there doing some work @ my first choice. and since it's Crown land, i wasn't gonna push my luck by being there. there aren't any "No Trespass" signs anywhere, but it is Crown land, so better to be safe than sorry.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 04-03-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:12 AM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

So whats up with the crazy hitch your sporting there?
Also, whats your request for the game? Be creative!

Old 04-03-2010, 10:27 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

the hitch?..........

oh, you mean this,

that's my "Winter Import Bumper".

as for the next challenge, i was thinking of some sort of water crossing.

now, since this is to be fair to all members (2WD & "stock" 4x4's) i'm gonna only stipulate that you only need to go deep enough to get 1/2 the sidewall of your tire covered. so it could be a large puddle, the standing water in a culvert, etc, etc.

i hope someone does get this one, 'cause it's been pretty dry around here the last week or so. i sure don't wanna get burned by this one, and lose my point, LOL.

sound good Brent?

GL to all

Old 04-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Well see how my tires are bigger then the average bears therefore I need more water, plus I live in Southern California (not known for our surplus of water) I think I'm out on this one. Could have won the hillclimb if I would have seen this thread sooner....

Old 04-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Beginning Member
pipedreams96 is on a distinguished road

Seems like this could be fun. ill have to see if i can find some water today. however seems to be pretty dry the past few days. haha. ill see what i can do

Edit: we got quite the problem. i was just out in my friends car, there is absolutly no water anywhere lol. i will try for some later tonight

Last edited by pipedreams96; 04-03-2010 at 02:33 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:04 PM
BF Guru

i'm in the same boat as you brother, so sure as hell hope one of you guys do come through.

Old 04-04-2010, 07:57 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

I'll cruise down into detroit, there have been some nasty water main breaks lately from the spring warm up...

Old 04-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Yep I looked around a bit, definitely no water anywhere down here... Damn this SoCal heat..

Old 04-04-2010, 10:34 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I saw plenty of places on the way up to Dutches County today but my wife would not let me drive her Envoy through them.

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Photo Game