Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums

Blazer Forum - Chevy Blazer Forums (https://blazerforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/)
-   -   BlazerForum.com Photo Game (https://blazerforum.com/forum/lounge-5/blazerforum-com-photo-game-42884/)

ImScrewed92 04-13-2010 01:16 AM

Just noticed this thread. And this is the only challenge so far I can't do. No hitch or ball. Oh well another one will come soon. Good idea luvmytj.

I live in WV. My entire property is a big hill, water crossing would be easy, and there's like six walmarts within a 30 minute drive of me. Now the pretty girl would have been a stretch. lol

Psychropod 04-13-2010 10:15 AM

Ha! I also lived in WV for 10 years, 6 of those in Charleston! In fact, I just went back there three weeks ago. Small world.

But not to get us off topic...

I can't do any more challenges unless I kidnap GoldiMaC, since the Blazer was sold. But she DOES have a tow hitch...hmmmm....

LuvMyTJ 04-13-2010 11:10 AM

tmurth01 needs to provide us with a current pic of himself with something towed by his Blazer... or lose the point! It has been more than 3 days... PAY UP! LOL!

tmurph01 04-13-2010 02:05 PM

Well... seeing as how the only thing I have is a utility trailer, I guess I forfeit the point.

I guess the next challenge will be a Blazer, Jimmy, Bravada and so on at the carwash with a tribute to blazerforum.com somewhere in the picture.

zedartwo 04-13-2010 06:57 PM

At a carwash or getting? Like do I have to be at a car wash, cuz I wash my truck at home!

LuvMyTJ 04-13-2010 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by tmurph01 (Post 321107)
Well... seeing as how the only thing I have is a utility trailer, I guess I forfeit the point.

I guess the next challenge will be a Blazer, Jimmy, Bravada and so on at the carwash with a tribute to blazerforum.com somewhere in the picture.

Let me clarify, you can not photoshop in the blazerforum.com in, it must be on a sign, written in the dust, whatever. It says at a carwash, so I suppose it could be getting washed, or just be there... your option.
- I'll give bonus points if a carwash employee is holding a Blazerforum.com sign! -

zedartwo 04-13-2010 07:37 PM

Aaaaaallllrighty then!

tmurph01 04-14-2010 06:10 PM

Good call luvmytj!

This could end up being interesting...

Psychropod 04-16-2010 07:35 AM

I just washed my truck yesterday -- but it was the Silverado, not the Jimmy! Arghh!

And I go there so much that the employees know me. I totally could have gotten them to hold the sign. Oh well....

ImScrewed92 04-18-2010 12:41 AM

Aight, it's been what, 4-5 days (depending on your location) since the last challenge was issued? Do I need to get some window chalk and write blazerforum.com on the backglass and take a pic at the car wash and get this game back on track? Cause I'll do it, I need to clean the car out and go for a drive, test out the new headunit...

Wait, would sidewalk chalk be considered "vandalism"? It would wash off with the water gun... I might do that, some sidewalk chalk, do a big "blazerforum.com" in graffitti on the wall of the car wash bay and take a pic. I'ma do it! :D Get this game back up and runnin. (Just hope no one thinks I'm actually doing spray paint graffitti and call the cops on me, lol)