Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

BlazerForum.com Photo Game

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 01:07 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

I am open to rule changes/modifications. Whatever works for everyone.

Suggestions?

Old 04-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

If it is supposed to be a picture taken after the challenge has been issued, then the rules should be stated as such. That seems to be what was decided from the quotes above.

The same goes for the 3-day time limit on the challenge. If that is the time limit, it should be listed in the first post.

If you want, I can copy this thread once we come to a consensus, cleaning one up for the contest itself and keeping the other one for the discussion of the rules.

Old 04-23-2010, 06:42 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

The "recent pic" rule & the time limits are indeed listed in the first post. It looks like I need to better organize everything as some of the pertinent info is not listed under "rules", but still within the first post, just hard to find. We can change the "recent pic" rule if you guys think it will work better that way.

I am also all for the clean up & second discussion thread for the game. Thank you for offering.

Also, there has been some request for allowing any vehicle in the game, so you could use say... a Silverado to complete a challenge. Opinions?

Old 04-23-2010, 07:28 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion if you broaden it to outside s series and fullsize blazers, it should be still exclusive to GM made trucks and SUVs of any year and model. There's only so much cars and asphalt can do in photos. lol

Old 04-23-2010, 08:11 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'm down with it being a GM exclusive! That way your not just snappin a picture of gate keeper *****'s rig as you pass by the cemetery lol. Plus to make it even more fair, it HAS to your vehicle. Not just a random Denali you see as a great opportunity.

I know you may feel creeped out taking a pic of your vehicle at a cemetery but hey. Thats the fun. Ever browsed through Urban Wheeling? Theres a brave bunch lol

Discalimer: The ongoing category at this time was your Blazer/Jimmy/Bravada at a cemetery at dusk/dawn. (just in case this thread does get separated.)

Old 04-23-2010, 08:30 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i'm down with the GM family of vehicles...........but what about it including non-trucks (ie; your GM car).

just tossing it out there, since we seem to be discussing rule changes/modifications.

Old 04-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I think the term "recent" needs clarification. If you have discussed this in this post already and determined that "recent" means after the challenge has been issued, then state it exactly as that.

Old 04-24-2010, 01:53 PM
Nemo1991 is on a distinguished road

here we go!

Attached Thumbnails BlazerForum.com Photo Game-0424001438.jpg  
Old 04-24-2010, 02:08 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

nice pic Nemo.

buuut.......being B&W, it kinda hard to tell when it was taken......
Originally Posted by old skool luvr

your Blazer in a cematary-@ dusk or dawn.

not to bright, not too dark.

everyone ok with that?
but, i say we give you the point anyways. seems the few memebers who either live across the street from one, or pass by one almost daily, couldn't get 'er done.

besides, i think i'm done with this BF game, seems like to much drama over the rules. hope it continues on Brent.

Old 04-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for broadening the rules to include other GM vehicles. My opinion is that it should be open to GM trucks only (not cars), but I'm open to whatever is the consensus.

Nemo1991: You have to issue the next challenge.

Quick Reply: BlazerForum.com Photo Game