Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Canadian bulk calendar buy.

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2011, 03:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Canadian bulk calendar buy.

sooo............as many of us has now come to know, this years calendar has gotten a big wrench throw into the gears.

since '96-Dirty4x4 has been kind enough to get something together in light of all this mess, a few of us Canadian members have shown interest in purchasing one, but the shipping seems kinda steep to us.

so here's a suggestion......every Canadian member that would be interested in purchasing one, can make it known here, in this thread, that they're going to commint to buying one, and one member will do a group buy of all calendars.

once the calendars have arrived @ said members house, that member can then re-ship the calendars out to each member that commited to buying one. i figure it'll probably cost another $1.50 for a large envelope & postage. this of course will be added to the total (divided) cost of the calendar.

again, this is just a guess for the S & H, but i can find out on Monday for sure.

so who's down with this?

comments & suggestions welcome.

just to clear everything up, this is for our Blazer Forum calendars.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-22-2011 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 03:59 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

how much market is there for calendars?? like seriously....cant say the idea of buying a calendar is exciting to me.

Old 01-22-2011, 04:25 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blazinloud
how much market is there for calendars?? like seriously....cant say the idea of buying a calendar is exciting to me.
I understand your thoughts on this. But this is a special calendar. It has pictures of the Blazers [and a Jimmy ] which are all owned by members of this forum. I'm going to try and keep this up, so maybe one year, your Blazer may be in a calendar. Then you will understand the whole excitement about this one.

Also, for those who will undoubtedly ask, calendars are $20 a piece. Shipping varies, since we have been trying to find the cheapest way to do this. The price is from $11.95 to $27.95.

The $11.95 is for a padded Priority Mail envelope that will fit about 2, maybe 3, calendars in it. The other option is a package, and the cheapest USPS will do a package is First-Class, all it says is "Varies by Country" under expected delivery time, and is $16.77 for a 4lb package. That price varies on the weight, too. Priority Mail is $27.95, and that covers a USPS-Produced Medium Box: 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2". Maximum weight of 20 pounds. They have a smaller package for only $11.95, but it's too small for the calendars at 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8".

Last edited by '96-Dirty4x4; 01-22-2011 at 04:33 PM.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by blazinloud

like Cat said, it's for our BF.com calendar's

sorry, i guess i sould've been a little more clearer in my OP.

fixed it.

Old 01-22-2011, 05:13 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Im Down for a calendar!

Old 01-22-2011, 09:05 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yeah thats cool Im down too, it will look good next to me STARS air ambulance one that was 30 bucks... Plus I got some free bandaids with it!

Old 01-23-2011, 12:59 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Haha who's the idiot on BLAZER forum with the Jim... Oh wait lol. Kinda glad I'm the only Jimmy. Makes me special!

Count me in for one Chris!

Old 01-23-2011, 10:57 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Yeah thats cool Im down too, it will look good next to me STARS air ambulance one that was 30 bucks... Plus I got some free bandaids with it!
Yeah, I bet all in all, you paid $5 for the calendar, $25 for the band-aids. lol

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Haha who's the idiot on BLAZER forum with the Jim... Oh wait lol. Kinda glad I'm the only Jimmy. Makes me special!

Haha, very VERY special indeed.

Old 01-23-2011, 12:52 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zedartwo

i drive a jimmy too!! in all honesty i like the headlights/grill better than the blazer.

Old 01-23-2011, 08:22 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

O yea me too lol. Love the hood better too. I like having a Jimmy cuz it makes me Canadian. The ZR2 Jimmy was only made for Canadians.

Quick Reply: Canadian bulk calendar buy.