Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Canadian bulk calendar buy.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 07:25 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default more info.

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Would a poll that had quantities of 1, 2, 3, and maybe 4 be beneficial? I can see the "quote this" thing skipping some people.

I can also put a tag in the description of 'The Lounge' for this.

What are you guys doing for the US people? Those that are abroad (i.e. on other continents other than North America)?
i was wondering if you could do that from the start of this thread, but wasn't sure if it was possible.

i think that would be the best solution for the whole deal. that wat Cat isn't going to get someone pm'ing her later going, "where's my calendar?!!".

as for our members overseas, i guess i could check with the postoffice to get a general idea of what it would cost for shipping to say...........Great Britian, Germany, New Zeland...........any other countries that have a member interested.

who knows, it's probably cheaper to do it that way for them as well.

as for the US..........well iwas just more concerned about all of us getting nailed (as usual) for heavy shipping costs. not being self centered or anything, but generally, you guys get waaaaay cheaper shipping charges than us.

maybe some members in central locations would want to do something similar to help out near by members?

going to be heading out in a couple of minutes, i'll write everything down and let you know-before i start on my rad!

*** any overseas member can just post up their thoughts & opinions here if they wish***

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-25-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 01-25-2011, 08:58 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

ok everyone, thanks to Kyle, he's made this calendar discussion into a poll, so everyone can get in on it.

i've added all shipping info in the new sticky located HERE.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:03 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Only downside with the poll is we dont know WHO is voting and how many they would like.

Maybe put in the instructions to comment below WHAT and how many you voted for, just so easier to track down in the end?..........Thats the only problem i see with that is with a poll we dont know who is selecting what.....but it helps to give a number..

So i think add in instructions
add your location and how many you voted for

and also include a due date, so we can try to get the voting and what not all done before a certain time.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:19 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

The poll is public meaning that who votes for what can easily be seen by clicking the # of votes.

The date the poll will close is January 30th.

I broke the poll down into CA, US, & International. Given flat rate pricing, that should be enough.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:32 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by streblo
Only downside with the poll is we dont know WHO is voting and how many they would like.

Maybe put in the instructions to comment below WHAT and how many you voted for, just so easier to track down in the end?..........Thats the only problem i see with that is with a poll we dont know who is selecting what.....but it helps to give a number..
The poll is public meaning that who votes for what can easily be seen by clicking the # of votes.

i think what Jon was getting @, was we can see how many calendars are going where, but unless the member posts up that he wanted 1 (or 2, or 3, etc.) we may not know who it is that's asking for one.

but i'm sure most of us will say how many they're asking for.

***never mind, i just read what you guys have posted in the poll thread.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-25-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:47 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

That's why the poll says 'Qty x in X'

Old 01-25-2011, 05:29 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
normally i would offer to do it, but i got burned on last years calendar. (i still have 3 left).
If you want, you can send me one. I'd use the pictures as posters on the wall. :3

Old 01-25-2011, 09:24 PM
BF Guru

let me see where the bill is for those..............

Old 01-25-2011, 10:57 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

The date the poll will close is January 30th.

I broke the poll down into CA, US, & International. Given flat rate pricing, that should be enough.
Well that completly solves that problem, if only i knew you could do that with a poll, "man that was a major brain fart on a public poll, thats what happens when youve been spending 3 hours infront of a computer working on idrisi and you decide to take a 10 second break to check the forum"..........that works perfectly then hopefully we get enough requests to bring the shipping way down

Kyle your so smart...S-M-R-T

Last edited by streblo; 01-25-2011 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Had to add the clappy smily face :)
Old 01-30-2011, 01:52 AM
xmradioguy is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't want a calendar but just my opinion don't use flat rate shipping! If you use your own box shipping will be approx half the cost of flat rate rip off shipping. I do a lot of shipping and receive a lot from the US and flat rate is a joke.