The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Canadian bulk calendar buy.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 10:08 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I honestly would but between the decals from Pat and ONE calendar, thats my "fun" budget for a little while. I would need all the money before buying them and then if one person doesn't pay, everyone else has to wait. And its already been a wait. I was ready in December for them. Now not so much. But I'm not missing out!

Old 01-24-2011, 10:52 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

hmmm, when your at the post office maybe see if cod is any different price...if you can do that then everyone can just send cat our portion of the cash, get it sent to one house, then they can send the rest out cod?.......if not then...figure out how many exactly, divide and everyone sends their money to cat and also the cash to whoever will be doing the shipping????

Old 01-24-2011, 11:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I honestly would but between the decals from Pat and ONE calendar, thats my "fun" budget for a little while. I would need all the money before buying them and then if one person doesn't pay, everyone else has to wait. And its already been a wait. I was ready in December for them. Now not so much. But I'm not missing out!
yeah, i'm gonna be straped for cash once i order all of the vynil from Pat, and then this calendar.

but like you said, i'm ain't missing out on this.

Originally Posted by streblo
hmmm, when your at the post office maybe see if cod is any different price...if you can do that then everyone can just send cat our portion of the cash, get it sent to one house, then they can send the rest out cod?.......if not then...figure out how many exactly, divide and everyone sends their money to cat and also the cash to whoever will be doing the shipping????
i'd be down with doing that.

if everyone paid Cat directly for their calendar, they could all be sent to me if you wanted. then i could send out each one individually, once i recieve them and the postage is taken care of.

that way, who ever doesn't put up thier portion of the postage, would only be shooting themslves in the foot.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:18 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

True say. I wont have to do shipping, I'll come get it if you get them.

Why don't we just get everyone who wants one in Canada to send Cat an e-mail or what have you saying their in for one send to [insert person who is gonna get them and ship them out]. Put a deadline on it so were not waiting on someone and then tell her to send however many she has gotten money for. That way no one has more than they bought and Cat isn't stiffed for any.

I can do that. That way I'm not getting stiffed for multiple calendars and as long as everyone has given said amount for shipping then I can send them out. Don't pay for shipping? I get free calendar and sell mine to bum on street lol j/k

You take a look as shipping too Chris and I have a Canada post behind my house so I will too.

Who's the furthest away from Toronto? Is that you John?

Old 01-24-2011, 11:41 PM

Me thinks so, canadian receiver should be in GTA i think. Ok so check on cod if not we will work out postage some other way.
Ok, so lets set this in stone. Deadline to have money to cat is the 31st of jan.
it is hard to figure out how much to pay cat for shipping divided equally when we do not know how many calendars.
SO deadline for requests for calendars will be midnigh JAN 29th, that gives 2 days after which to get money to cat.
IF YOU WANT A CALENDAR DO THE FOLLOWING

QUOTE THIS AND ADD ONE TO THE NUMBER EACH TIME, OR MORE IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE"

"I would like to get in on the canadian calendar bulk buy. This Brings the calendar count to "0+1". DEADLINE for requests is Jan 29th 2011, Payments made Directly to CAT after Jan 29th when the final price is out. Deadline for payments is JAN 31 2011. If you would like a calendar quote this message and add your desired copies of the calendar"

Old 01-24-2011, 11:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Who's the furthest away from Toronto? Is that you John?
when you say "John"........do you mean Jon, as in Jonathan (Streblo)?

just asking, 'casue my brother Jonathan goes by "Jon" to all of his friends.

back to topic..........yeah, but we need to find out exactly how many before we contact or send any money to Cat. 'cause the prce will change depending on how many are shipped.

remember, the more that are shipped, the less each member will pay for shipping. it's........what, $28 for shipping, regarless if it's 5 or 15? (whatever the max that'll fit in the box), so the more, the merrier.

was actually thinking about contacting some of the Canadian members directly, kinda steer them towards this thread.

***edit***
just read through your post Jonathan.

that last line sounds good to me. we need some others that have (said to) commited buying one to weigh in on this.

guess i'll call Pat to fill him in.

Last edited by old skool luvr; 01-24-2011 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:45 PM

names jonathan. I go by jon or john, or jono, i dont really care, no one calls me jonathan.

Check my last post ^^^

Old 01-24-2011, 11:52 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by streblo
names jonathan. I go by jon or john, or jono, i dont really care, no one calls me jonathan.

Check my last post ^^^

that's funny, only the family calls my brother Jonathan, or by his initials JR. none of his friends have any clue who Jonathan is if we refer to him like that.

i'm guessing you've already read my edit to my last post by now Jon.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 PM

haha yup! Only my mom calls me jonathan, the rest of the family calls me either jono or J (jay).
And ok, sounds good, we need some sort of solid system and need to get it rollin ASAP

Old 01-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Would a poll that had quantities of 1, 2, 3, and maybe 4 be beneficial? I can see the "quote this" thing skipping some people.

I can also put a tag in the description of 'The Lounge' for this.

What are you guys doing for the US people? Those that are abroad (i.e. on other continents other than North America)?

Quick Reply: Canadian bulk calendar buy.