Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Can't stay signed in.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 03:14 PM
Beginning Member
airguard1318 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can't stay signed in.

To whom it may concern.

More often than not when i go from one page to the next in your forum I get signed out for whatever reason. Not sure if the problem is my end or yours, just thought you mught like to know. It makes it a lot harder to use your forum.

Old 08-13-2009, 03:52 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to say it's your end. Clear your cookies, internet history, etc, maybe even reboot the computer and see what happens.

Old 08-13-2009, 10:06 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having the same problem, and no its not on my end :P

Old 08-13-2009, 10:08 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

A couple vbulletin forums I'm on have had similar problems popping up.

Old 08-15-2009, 12:14 PM
Beginning Member
Jaxxon is on a distinguished road

When you sign in do you click the 'remember me' box. If not try it. If you do, what browser are you running? If it's firefox there is not a lot you can do, it's a fox problem and you will have to wait until they sort it. If your running IE 7/8 try this. Download and install ccleaner (www.ccleaner.com). Once it has installed run it and click on run cleaner. It may take a while but it will clear out all your IE crap you have built up. WARNING! It will also delete any other usernames and passwords you have asked your PC to remember, any auto sign ins, etc. Once you have run the first cleaner click on registry and then 'scan for issues'. This may also take a while but it will clear out any crap that web page have installed in your DLL directry (don't ask me to explain what your DLL directry is but it is VERY important). Once it has run then click on 'fix selected issues' this will bring up a box asking if you want to back up your registry, I would select no because if your PC is not working right now your registry is screwed anyway. Click on 'fix all selected issues' and your done. Close all boxes and restart PC. If you still have the issue your problems run a lot deeper. It is a PC issue not a web page problem because we would all be having the problem. It might be an IE problem and to fix that will need a complete reinstall of IE and the only way of doing that is 1, If you have IE7 download and install IE8. 2, If you have IE 8 go back to IE7 and download and reinstall IE8. If neither of then work your PC need a complete XP/Vista reinstall. Most people don't bother if that is there only problem as that is a PITA and no matter how hard you try you will always foget to back up something you needed to keep!. Hope this helps some.

Last edited by Jaxxon; 08-15-2009 at 12:26 PM.