Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Do not use this parts vendor!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2013, 01:07 PM
Beginning Member
Krista Aman-Widgren is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Do not use this parts vendor!

Just a warning. Do not ever use Autopartswarehouse.com. I had ordered an O2 sensor for my 94 Nissan truck and found the part by doing a year, make and model search. The "correct" part came up and I purchased it. It arrived quickly enough but when my mechanic went to put it on, it was the wrong part. The plug was 4 feet too short! So I called the company and they proceeded to tell me it was My fault and I had ordered the part for a Honda! I asked them what was the right part and at first he told me my truck takes TWO o2 sensors and I told him "No it does not!" Then he tried to sell me one that still had a too-short plug! I finally returned it and bought the right part at OReilly's. And Autopartswarehouse made me pay for return shipping even though they sent me the wrong part.

Attached Images  
Old 12-15-2013, 03:19 PM
Starting Member
JavierEscalonJr is on a distinguished road

I've had 50/50 with them i ordered a serpentine belt tensioner for a 97 voyager 2.4L got it in 2 days, my brother ordered an alternator but they sent one for a tahoe instead of one for a blazer no matter still manged to install it but i buy parts from amazon now.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:34 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Rockauto.com for the win.
They sent me the wrong part...similar issue, listed part was wrong...and sent me right part ...no extra charge.
Always been good to me.

Old 12-17-2013, 08:04 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

I have used them a few times without a problem. I just get locally or on rock auto now.