Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

EF'n internet sellers

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 08:18 PM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough
Default EF'n internet sellers

I was looking for a set of 30X9.5X15 tires
I found a set of BFG KOs about 2hrs from me already mounted on rims that would fit
Advertised as all in really good condition
The pictures of them looked like new
Tonight after work I drove 200+km only to find out that 2 of the tires were trash
He says "oh those were the ones from the rear "" I thought they were all the same "
2 looked like B/N (the ones he photographed) and the other 2 were weather cracked a worn out
I tried to salvage my time and gas by cutting the agree'd on price in half but no dice
I was so pissed off if I nearly got myself in trouble ,enough said

Old 02-21-2013, 10:31 PM
trobbins is on a distinguished road

even after he found out two were s**t he still wouldn't budge on price what crap, its all good tho i went threw same thing on a blazer just a little more screwed up

Old 02-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Starting Member
Joshs4x4 is on a distinguished road

I hate people like that!

Old 02-22-2013, 09:49 AM

your tellin me

Old 02-22-2013, 09:36 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

I would have waited till dark and syphoned my waster fuel out of his gastank. Or just punched a nailhole in the bottom of it and drove home smiling.

We buy and sell a lot of stuff online to make extra money, and there is some real winners out there

Old 02-23-2013, 06:41 AM

that was my whole plan with that blazer i was tryin to pick up

Old 02-23-2013, 06:49 AM

Originally Posted by ohsofly
I would have waited till dark and syphoned my waster fuel out of his gastank. Or just punched a nailhole in the bottom of it and drove home smiling.

We buy and sell a lot of stuff online to make extra money, and there is some real winners out there
4 flats on his jeep would have been justice IMO
Lucky for him I am not a person that would take revenge like that
I believe in karma when people pull this kind of crap

Old 02-23-2013, 10:55 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yeah some peoples kids...

Ive got a set of 18s Ive had up for sale for $300 for a while now. A few guys have come and looked at them to try them on but nobodys bought them. One guy offered me 100 for them cause they have minor scratches and 2 popped tires, I told him to Eff off. One guy tried telling me 50 was all they are worth cause the 2 tires are ruined, I told him that he should just go pay $2500 for a new set then, also to Eff off. A few guys called but never came. A couple guys came to try them on but they don't fit right (Kia rubbed the struts and were just too big, Honda civic they stuck out too far) The guy that offered 50 was getting mad at me when I told him to Eff off and I thought he was going to get punchy, so I opened my garage door and he could see there is 2 rifles and a couple handguns hanging on the wall in plain sight (pellet guns, but he cant tell that) and he left in a hurry.

One guy called and wanted some wheels to fit onto his side by side and needed the bolt pattern and offset. I told him they are 4x100 and 4x114, +42 offset and 5.75 backspacing, he needs 4x110 but hes a machinist and can oblong the holes to ft his ATV and the measurements were just what he was looking for. He offered 200 for them and Etransfered me the money, hes coming to get them on Tuesday. I accepted the 200 and a photo of the 18s on the ATV when hes done, plus he was a cool dude and is coming from 2 hours away for them.

Some people are just retards. I let this guy have it for his offer cause hes going to use them for a really cool project.

What I did was make sure that I put the photos really close up of all 4 on my ad so that guys can get a good look at the condition of them, and I didn't lie that the 2 tires are slashed on the inside and not usable. I felt 300 was totally fair price considering they are Motegi wheels with 2 brand new tires on them.

Last edited by ohsofly; 02-23-2013 at 11:00 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:55 AM

this flop dick still has the exact same ad up and hasnt yet changed the description
I flag it every day since but its yet to be deleted

Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexazz2
this flop dick still has the exact same ad up and hasnt yet changed the description
I flag it every day since but its yet to be deleted

More than one flag per I.P. gets ignored on CL.

I had a guy offer me a low price on a car I didn't need anymore. I agreed so I wouldn't have to renew insurance on it. The next day he was supposed to shsow up with the cash and he called to tell me he had bought a Toyota instead. It had a lot more miles but was $300 cheaper. 4 days later (after I renewed the insurance) he called and asked if I'd knock some more off the price. It seems the Toyota threw a timing belt and grenaded the engine.

Also folks, let's not be talking about destroying the property of someone you don't like. I've had times where I got home after a long drive to find something isn't what it was offered as. I just go on. The Universe has a way of leveling the playing field on these types of people. Do you want to be standing next to them when lightning strikes?