Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Eww...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 06:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

WOW!! That is CLEAN. Really nice K5. If I had 18K to drop on it I probably would lol.

Old 12-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Starting Member
Buck731 is on a distinguished road

Wow...WTF are some people thinking. The Blue truck looks like a three car pile up!!! The red blazer looks like something out of a horror movie! Seriously folks??? I think it's time for those two guys to go get some new glasses. As for the 1970 K5... LOVE IT!!!! Thats how things are done right!!!

Old 12-08-2009, 10:08 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

That K5 looks fantastic! I would buy that if I had the money.

Old 12-13-2009, 12:00 AM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Is this a fair price for...metal?

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ171642585

Or for the same price...

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ174003792

Last edited by RangerG; 12-13-2009 at 12:03 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 12:11 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

consider the following; he doesn't state if it's a RT, SE, or an RT SE. he does state that it's originally a 383 car (a little less desireable), but he also doesn't list any of the other important info in the listing either.

such as, if the fender tag is still on the car, if there was a build sheet in the seats (worth more than the price of gold with a matching fender tag). and being from California isn't all everyone thinks it is. i had a friend bring a '71 Challenger up from Cali 2 years ago (was a local dealer, so the cars history shows it being in state, and a coastal car it's whole life), and was asured the car was very clean-"a 8.5/10" he was told. well he replaced the trunck pan, and both front floor pans since they were rotted almost completely through (the drives one actually had a 4 x 7 inch section that looked like cheese cloth).

so for 6 grand, not bloddy likey (some assembly required, eh?)

see Curtis, being a Mopar man has it's benifits!

sorry, didn't see the 2nd one while i was typing away. the Porche is a way better deal. plus you could drive it away!

Old 12-13-2009, 07:11 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Not a fan of Porsches. They're nothing special...

Old 12-17-2009, 10:20 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

That 70 K5 looks a little odd to me. It stands out way too much in the picture. I think it's photoshopped... or at least tweaked. Somethin is wierd about it. And this darn keyboard keeps leaving letters out of my words!!!! Stupid HP.

Old 01-15-2010, 04:58 PM

What is wrong with people on kijiji!!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ179774818

Edit:

Faith restored.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ172585428

Last edited by RangerG; 01-15-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 05:37 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ WOW!

if you removed the air brush work, that redickuluss exhaust (yes, it was on purpose), and the so-so rims, it might astually be a nice truck.

as for the second one, nice 'n clean. although, it looks like it should be sitting lower with that front bumper.

Old 04-18-2010, 08:31 PM

Hmm...interesting paint. Not sure what those light guards are trying to prove either...

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...dIdZ199392521#