The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Favorite Parking Spot?

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2011, 04:16 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

My favorite parking spot is in the waaaay back. Many people(especially Americans) are lazy, and prefer to find something close to the front. So the farther out, the emptier. At school I would choose the far end of the lot, and would back in. Teenagers with a 3000 pound missile are scary. So I may have to walk farther, but I can get to the main lane quicker, and since I backed in, I don't have to back out.

Old 01-01-2011, 04:44 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

exactly how i am, i always find a spot next to a curb so i only have 1 person beside me, then i back in as close to the curb as i can get so there is no chance of door dings

Old 01-01-2011, 04:58 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I take the parking spots nobody else wants which is usually on a snow bank :P

Old 01-02-2011, 01:40 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rottidog
A place online that may be usefull to many members lol
www.youparklikeana$$hole.com <---- make the S's properly
that site is hilarious Tom!

so my youngest brother snapped a few pic's Thursday night outside his local hangout (ie; the main bar)..................

his buddy's F150 you see to the left, has a 3" lift to it. apparently the bottom of my brother's rear bumper was above his friend's hood!

funny thing.............when to cop told his to move his truck moments later, it was only because the cop said he was partially blocking the sidewalk-which is under the pile of snow-with his rear tires!

Old 01-02-2011, 10:03 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Ooooh THAT sidewalk under the 4' of snow! Yeah I can see how his bumper is making an issue for pedestrians!!!

Old 01-02-2011, 01:21 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

This is my favorite spot to park in at school! People keep taking it, though.

Old 01-30-2011, 08:50 PM
stevo is an unknown quantity at this point

told yall id get a pic of my "reserved" spot at work
here it is, as you can tell it is a corner parallel spot
with a curb and ditch on 2 sides, and no one parks by me haha

Old 01-30-2011, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

favorite spot of mine is similar to CBR. i park as far out as i can, on the end so no one can park close to me. except when some idiot woman parked so darn close to me that i couldn't open my passenger door. she had a lovely note on her car

Old 01-30-2011, 10:46 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

At uni got a favourit stall, right on the end where everyone drives by, and only have a car on one side of me (less chances to get a knick from a door). Anywhere else i always try for the snow hill, no one around it usually... at work i park on the far right when its winter so i can use the plug.....in the summer i back up against the garage door on the left, so when some kid decides to jack something i can run out the back door get in the blazer and chase them down (True story), unless i have the trailer.

When i go through radium i always park here and take a picture, heres one in 07, and attached at night is in 2010.

Attached Thumbnails Favorite Parking Spot?-img_3162.jpg   Favorite Parking Spot?-img00423-20101123-0953.jpg   Favorite Parking Spot?-img_3023.jpg   Favorite Parking Spot?-img_3072.jpg   Favorite Parking Spot?-img_0833.jpg  

Old 01-30-2011, 11:31 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

apologies for the multiple posts, could only attach 5 pics...

well i knew i had this picture and i spent a solid 15 min searching for it.....i had to take a pic of this jackass who parked here...first off hes 2 feet from the curb, second the guy behind me is RIGHT on my bumper with no one behind him........and to top it all off...my s15 (yes its actually a s15) had manual steering.....those of you who have driven with manual steering know what im talking about......this was my fav spot to park at my old work

Attached Thumbnails Favorite Parking Spot?-cam-load-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Favorite Parking Spot?