The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Forum dead???

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

This thread in itself is a testiment to the type of people we have here... Good on everyone.

Old 11-21-2010, 12:11 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

I guess I'm new compared to Kyle, but I think most people come on here and ask a few questions about their blazer and go on with their lives. Another thing that isn't on this forum's side is that no form of blazers are made anymore... Most people will trailblazers aren't on this forum they are over on trailvoy. The s10 blazers are slowly starting to disappear and more people are getting rid of them or crashing them or whatever. I mean the blue book value for my truck is just over 3K and I bought it for 8 only 2 years ago.. If I got into an accident my blazer would probably be no more.. but yes this is my favorite forum by far I'm not sure if I'd leave the forum either even if my blazer is gone

Old 11-21-2010, 03:44 PM
Starting Member
Dbam31 is on a distinguished road

heck im selling my blazer and I still go on here, one day I will own another one. The trucks are great little trucks. And this forum is just fun to go on.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:36 PM
Sturg is on a distinguished road

I'm comin up on a year being here this december. I came on here originally wanting to know how to do something I think hahah. But this is the only forum that has like zero drama and where no one puts you down. That's why I love it here and like benedict said, even if something did happen to my blazer, I would probably still continue getting on here.

Old 11-22-2010, 01:03 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by firemansc32
Well I just wandered back here after a little break. Seeing that my last post here was June of '08. It is nice to some familiar names still around. Now that winter coming and I moving to a house with a heated garage(finally a nice place to work on the blazer) I plan sticking around awhile.
Hey Adam! I thought you'd upgraded to a bigger truck & moved over elsewhere.

Bet you didn't expect to see the Kiwi still hanging in here. Going on 3 years LOL

Old 11-24-2010, 06:46 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

what ever happened to pat??? im sure only kyle knows that answer.... nice to see this thread got so much attention

Old 11-24-2010, 06:50 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Pat (hillbillyinOhio) got busy with work and life. We still chat from time to time. It's been a long while though.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:50 PM
1sexyblzr is on a distinguished road

I sure hope blazer forum ain't gonna die id be pissed haha. Iv also been pretty busy iv been working A LOT 65+ hours a week and my days off are wed and thurs so I'm most active here on those days. Iv also been pretty busy preparing for my daughter to be born. But I'm still here and I try to find time for blazerforum

Old 11-24-2010, 10:40 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Congrats on being a father. It's something I look forward to one day, I want all the fun "I did that!" stuff out of the way though because I want to be able to spend all my time on my kids like my parents did with me.

On topic, no freakin way will this place die though.

Old 11-25-2010, 12:44 AM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road

I don't think it is a dead forum. I learn & try to share what I know or experience. I retired from the auto mechanics field about the time computer cars were coming on the scene. So my knowledge of many of these problems is not real good.
Speaking of Blazers the wife & I took a 350 mile journey to town today to shop & enjoy. My mom gave my wife her 1990 Honda Civic to drive so we have been burning up the pavement with it since this summer. It is hard to not drive a 30-40 MPG car. It is loaded with A/C, Cruise/Tilt, PW, PL, etc. So the Blazer has been sitting a lot since.
I appreciate this forum & the people here. So we can just keep plugging away.

Quick Reply: Forum dead???