Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Free stuff

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 04:12 PM
Beginning Member
OneLoudBlazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Free stuff

Alright so basicly i saw this video on youtube the other day and it was a guy talkin about a site that gives out free stuff basicly for answering surveys. I thought to myself it may be a scam but the guy showed all the packaging that his stuff came in and reciptes and all that stuff. Then he explained that you can only get in by invites and you login every day and gain points via the surveys. They only ask for email and mailing adress. They dont ask for credit cards. I figure ill try it out and see what happens and when i get enough points see if it really is what it says it is then ill let you all know. I figure that the way they make money is by sellin your email and sendin spam mail. But you can always delete that so it doesnt bother me. It seems legit so if you want to join i can send invites, just go to my video, it kind of explains it better. Just watch it and follow instructions. Thought i would let you guys know incase its real, comment on it if you have heard about it befor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azukk9pVYSA

Old 10-18-2009, 05:42 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

MMMMHM... SPam... lol... it could be legit, but like a pyramid scheme... anyone who has gotten anything probably invited liked 100 people, and did like 100 surveys... not worth the time and effort IMHO

Old 10-18-2009, 05:58 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Never participate in those things let alone give them your address. Who knows who is on the other end. Oh, look now a convicted sex offender has or address and name, or maybe it's a honest human being. Who knows.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:15 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by okvortec
Never participate in those things let alone give them your address. Who knows who is on the other end. Oh, look now a convicted sex offender has or address and name, or maybe it's a honest human being. Who knows.

BRAGGING RIGHTS... my town of 3500 has 4 registered... woot woot.... I will never raise my children near that town...