The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Gettin' Profiled

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Starting Member
97Bravada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
I just finished "Cop School" lol. And alot of my teachers said it was the exact reason you stated. They get tired too. Gotta get up and stretch the legs and get a convo going. I don't know about him going on about your tails tho. Maybe just so he didn't look dumb.

Anyways, Glad you didn't get a ticket.
sooo which area are u gonna be a cop so i can avoid that area lol,or u gonna be cool and let the bravada with NY plates go haha

Old 08-03-2010, 10:27 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'm not gonna be a cop anytime soon lol. Im still only 21. Still got alot of living to do before my job becomes life. But IF I eventually do. Yes I will let you go. May pull you over to say "hey", but thats all!

Old 08-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Starting Member

I'm not gonna be a cop anytime soon lol. Im still only 21. Still got alot of living to do before my job becomes life. But IF I eventually do. Yes I will let you go. May pull you over to say "hey", but thats all!
haha deal if im ever up near that area of ontario,hell even in canada,I'll carry coffee and a donuts in my car to give you when u pull me over,cops in canada like them as much as in the US right ?. now i may be speeding..you know those tiny *** lil KPH #s on my speedometer are hard to see

Old 08-03-2010, 11:43 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rob44_90
............Drive safe and NEVER think a cop doesn't have a reason to pull you over. He'll make one up!!!!

you'd have to be a green driver to think that.

Originally Posted by blazerboy001
It happens to alotta people. when I first got my license I was followed and pulled over twice in one week, but never a ticket.
bah! i was pulled over 4 times in 1 hr 'n 40 minutes once. all for a burned out HL!

that's what happens when you're a young male driving a brightly coloured muscle car.

Originally Posted by 97Bravada
haha deal if im ever up near that area of ontario,hell even in canada,I'll carry coffee and a donuts in my car to give you when u pull me over,cops in canada like them as much as in the US right ?. now i may be speeding..you know those tiny *** lil KPH #s on my speedometer are hard to see

couple of things...............

-just make sure the coffee is from Tim's (as in Tim Horton's, in case you didn't know).

-skip the donuts.

-i thought you drove a truck?

Old 08-03-2010, 11:49 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
couple of things...............

-just make sure the coffee is from Tim's (as in Tim Horton's, in case you didn't know).

-skip the donuts.

-i thought you drove a truck?
lol ik..tim hortons coffee is awsome ,we have one in my area like 10 miles from me so ik what tims is

and yeah yeah ik..i do that still got that "car owner" state of mind(my 1st 3 vehicles were cars)..so "truck" that better haha

Old 08-04-2010, 09:04 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

haha. I pulled over a cop today. Ok....we not pulled over. He was on the side of the road and I noticed he had a headlight out. I told him and he was a dick about it. "ME?, No" Uhh yea dude. "Musta just went out then, Be on your way!"

Whoa dude! Chill out on the "tough guy pills"

Old 08-04-2010, 09:30 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

haha. I pulled over a cop today. Ok....we not pulled over. He was on the side of the road and I noticed he had a headlight out. I told him and he was a dick about it. "ME?, No" Uhh yea dude. "Musta just went out then, Be on your way!"

Whoa dude! Chill out on the "tough guy pills"

funny, that excuse doesn't work when we say it-even if it's the truth!!

and that's what you get for being a nice citizen.

next time, **** on him! let him get the warning ticket!! see how he likes it!!!

wait, would he even get one?

would he even care?!!

ok, i feel better now.

Old 08-04-2010, 10:21 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

Sometimes the cops are just nice other times they are a complete ***. Just depends who you get a hold of and what kind of a mood they are in.

Old 08-05-2010, 10:34 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

well the other night I was driving a friend home from the bar in my truck and I was being "liberal" with the throttle and exhaust note... Come around the corner at 10K over the limit with the tow/haul on so it was revving a little higher than usual and makin some noise and there's a freakin spot check.

First thing "****, I'm gonna get it about the exhaust now"
Slow down and pull up to the cop who was sitting on his hood, I could see a faint silhouette of someone in the front seat of the cruiser with their head slouched over, most likely his partner.
"Hi Officer, how's it goin tonight?"
"Not bad, had anything to drink tonight?"
"No sir", I says ( ) as he looks at my friend who's trying not to pass out, "Looks like your buddy's in rough shape though"
"Yeah, that's why I got a phonecall at 2 in the morning".

You need to understand now that this is on some little back road with NO traffic. I was specifically attempting to avoid tspot checks just because waiting in lines at 2am sucks monkey ****.

"I heard you coming you know." I sighed because I knew it was coming, the bomb had been dropped and here comes the shockwave. I replied, "Yeah, I figured you would have, There aren't any homes around here so I had it in Tow-haul mode and was just makin some noise, I'm still not over the initial 'wow listen to that!'"

Laughing, the cop asked, "Oh yeah, what kind of exhaust do you have? Is it a cat-back?" "Yeah, it's a magnaflow catback, I bought the truck with it installed."

"anything else done to it?"

The questions and compliments went on for another 15 minutes... I swear, and then FINALLY another car came up from behind and he released me from his boredom lmao. I even made the comment of "I thought I'd be getting a ticket for the exhaust there". He just said "No, you were driving reasonably, had you been in a civic though, that'd be a different story", he laughed and let me go.

I don't know what his name is, so I refer to him as Sgt. WIN

Last edited by oktain; 08-05-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Phil is on a distinguished road

^ Hahaha epic win! Specifically the civic part.

Quick Reply: Gettin' Profiled