Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hardest High School/College course ever taken

Old 03-25-2010, 05:58 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough
Default Hardest High School/College course ever taken

Is there anyone else who utterly blows at economics? i'm studying to be a mechanical engineer and am utterly failing (70%) my macro economics class.....

Just want to vent and see what other people have/had issues with

Old 03-25-2010, 06:08 PM
DoubleSh0t is on a distinguished road

I'm an Economics minor, so that isn't too bad for me. I did terrible in statistics. It didn't help that my professor spoke with a very thick accent. Most of the class failed, but I got away with a D. It really hurt my GPA, but I was one of the lucky ones. I think the highest grade anyone scored on his exams in my class was an 82%. Next grade was a C, a few D's, and most were below 40%.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:51 PM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by DoubleSh0t
I'm an Economics minor, so that isn't too bad for me. I did terrible in statistics. It didn't help that my professor spoke with a very thick accent. Most of the class failed, but I got away with a D. It really hurt my GPA, but I was one of the lucky ones. I think the highest grade anyone scored on his exams in my class was an 82%. Next grade was a C, a few D's, and most were below 40%.
whats your major?

Old 03-25-2010, 06:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Don't sweat it. Just get through it. I can say with absolute certainty that you won't use that info in your profession. I never do!

Old 03-25-2010, 07:11 PM
BF Veteran

thank god haha. i plan on doing something automotive with my degree. whether it be with the car companies or with something completely different.

i just want to see what other people have to say as to what was their toughest

Old 03-25-2010, 08:03 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Organic Chemistry is defiantly up there in hard classes, pretty sure I have a D+ or something like that

Old 03-25-2010, 08:38 PM
DoubleSh0t is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
whats your major?
Business Administration with a concentration in Management.

Old 03-25-2010, 09:18 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

So far, my toughest course has been CAD. The subject is not tough, the instructor makes it tough. The instructor is from Kenya, does not use a book (he makes his own manual), he does not speak or write very good English, and oh yeah, did I mention this class is offered ONLY on-line?! I really feel like he knows CAD, it is just really hard to understand his videos and literature. It really sucks that a required class is only available on-line. Plus he is really vague with his instructions.

Last edited by jdespain; 03-25-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:22 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Civil Engineering here.... Probably calc 2-3 because calc two was purely integration and calc three we had a dick of a teacher....

But favorite hard class... Physics... tough, but worth the reward

Old 03-25-2010, 09:24 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jdespain
So far, my toughest course has been CAD. The subject is not tough, the instructor makes it tough. The instructor is from Kenya, does not use a book (he makes his own manual), he does not speak or write very good English, and oh yeah, did I mention this class is offered ONLY on-line?! I really feel like he knows CAD, it is just really hard to understand his videos and literature. It really sucks that a required class is only available on-line. Plus he is really vague with his instructions.
Hey, hit me up if you need help? I used autocad 2009 and 2010 and got it decent enough to do the basic houses etc...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hardest High School/College course ever taken