The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hey fellow Canadians (& anyone else)

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 10:04 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hey fellow Canadians (& anyone else)

so, another season of Canada's Worst Driver has started tonight (Discovery channel @ 10pm) and i was just wondering if anyone else has as much fun watching it as i do...................

seems Ontario has quite the nominee's for this season (figures).

not putting anyone on the spot here, but................oktain, there's this chick from Sudbury on this season (Angelina) who is...........well, lets just say we can see why she's been put on the show..............i was just wondering if you've ever had the (mis)fortune of running across her on the roads up there?

does anybody else watch this stuff? it's quite the laugh, a kinda scary "Holy S**t! i've driven beside that person before" laugh.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

NO!!! I missed it!!!!!

They hopefully will have re-run on tonight. Im checking the listings now.

I LOVE that show. It is hilarious! There seems to be 3 classes of drivers.

The one the think they are awesome, but suck.
The ones that know they suck and don't care.
And the ones that bawl everytime they are behind the wheel.

I hope I never have the misfortune of coming across one of them.

Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

nay sir. We only get your beer, your syrup, and your hot hot women-folk down in these parts. Feel free to continue exporting those.
as for the crash 'em up tv show.... looks like I have something new to youtube

Originally Posted by RangerG
The ones that know they suck and don't care.
hmm... i know one of those *blushes*

Old 10-26-2009, 10:29 PM
Starting Member
blazeitupdrgonzo is on a distinguished road

Ya i just watched it. I love that show but somtimes i cant beleive they are that bad, or if they are just doing it for the show.

Old 10-26-2009, 11:29 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=ABN31B;258405]nay sir. We only get your beer, your syrup, and your hot hot women-folk down in these parts. Feel free to continue exporting those.
as for the crash 'em up tv show.... looks like I have something new to youtube

hmm... i know one of those *blushes*[/quote]

yeah, you boys like our hotties, don't ya!?! problem is, when we send them down there with our beer, you guys get all s**t faced, pass out, and wonder why you're laying out in the wood shed with your pants down around your ankles, with a feeling of abandonment and yesterday's "Special of the Day", BWAHAHAHAHA!

when RangerG said, "The ones that know they suck and don't care.", he was talking about they're driving skills! you dirty minded................

Old 10-27-2009, 12:07 AM
BF Guru

does anyone else shake their head and yell (at the tv) "WHY?!?!?" with regards to the vehicles they get for this show? i really don' care about the Rolls Royce, or the Porsche they used last season (only a 928, but was low mileage, and original paint......"was").
i'm talkin' about the Magnum last season, and the Barracuda this season...............i swear they get these vehicles just to **** of the real car lovers out there-'cause we all know they're gonna down painfully in flame. *sigh*

Old 10-27-2009, 12:10 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

i was talking about driving skillz too

Old 10-27-2009, 02:08 AM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my brothers good friends is on this season, Jacob Porier from Charlottetown, PEI. Ironically he drives a white 98 Blazer lol. I missed out on the first episode tonight so thanks for reminding me going to be cool to see someone I know on the show lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 07:52 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

My buddy loves this show. Personally, I hate it. I can't stand watching it lol. I refuse to believe that people can be THAT bad at driving. It angers me watching it lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:57 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ABN31B
i was talking about driving skillz too
sure you weren't.

Originally Posted by Swain
One of my brothers good friends is on this season, Jacob Porier from Charlottetown, PEI. Ironically he drives a white 98 Blazer lol. I missed out on the first episode tonight so thanks for reminding me going to be cool to see someone I know on the show lol.
when i saw Jacob driving that Blazer, the first thing that popped into my head was, "i wonder if this guy is on BF?". out of the whole lot, i think he might be the first one to go home next week (if he can control his issues).

Originally Posted by Sisk
My buddy loves this show. Personally, I hate it. I can't stand watching it lol. I refuse to believe that people can be THAT bad at driving. It angers me watching it lol.
come on Alex, you drive for a living, and you're telling me that Nova Scotia doesn't have drivers that even come close to these idiots? make sure you don't venture to far West into Quebec or Ontario then, you'll be shocked that they do exist.

Quick Reply: Hey fellow Canadians (& anyone else)