Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hey fellow Canadians (& anyone else)

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 11:01 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
come on Alex, you drive for a living, and you're telling me that Nova Scotia doesn't have drivers that even come close to these idiots? make sure you don't venture to far West into Quebec or Ontario then, you'll be shocked that they do exist.
Well we certainly do have our idiot drivers here...but no where NEAR as bad as the people on this show. It's just too un believeable to me, and it seems like they play up how bad they are for the show. Just my opinion...but I just find it so damn hard to believe these people have such a hard time with driving to the extent the show on tv. It actually irritates me to watch this show lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 11:25 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Well irritating or not, I spent the better part of last night catching up on highlights... BY FAR my favorite was Teagan, the kid in the truck called the "s**t tank" that shook the wheel side to side like a little kid miming driving. ROFL that kid was a complete and utter dip s**t

This show (while fake looking as all hell) is far and away better than 80% of the reality garbage they pour down our tv watching throats down in these parts. i <3 canada's worst!

Old 10-27-2009, 12:16 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

That's why I don't like it lol. It's too fake to me. But people obviously like it. They're on season 5 lol.

Old 10-27-2009, 04:44 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
Well we certainly do have our idiot drivers here...but no where NEAR as bad as the people on this show. It's just too un believeable to me, and it seems like they play up how bad they are for the show. Just my opinion...but I just find it so damn hard to believe these people have such a hard time with driving to the extent the show on tv. It actually irritates me to watch this show lol.
then make sure you never go to "New Bangladesh" in Ontario. or as it's officially known, Brampton.

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Well irritating or not, I spent the better part of last night catching up on highlights... BY FAR my favorite was Teagan, the kid in the truck called the "s**t tank" that shook the wheel side to side like a little kid miming driving. ROFL that kid was a complete and utter dip s**t

This show (while fake looking as all hell) is far and away better than 80% of the reality garbage they pour down our tv watching throats down in these parts. i <3 canada's worst!
that was from last season AB. but he was pretty amazing-amazingly bad @ driving. i can't beleive he actually got his licence, and he only had it for, what.........maybe a year (i don't even think it was that long actually).

by far, my favorite is that chick Angelina from Sudbury. she just can't fuction behind the wheel-but she can put her face on & fix her hair while trying to drive. if she scrapped of the crap she's always putting on her face, she'd be smokin' (got a nice pair of tig 'ol btties on her). yeah, i know i'm a dog-the wife reminds me whenever she can!

Old 10-27-2009, 05:49 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

I could not believe that middle-eastern guy. How could get get away with driving in 2 lanes?!?

I know that in Lloydminster he would be followed home, followed by a swift beating.

I was also shocked to see that one of the Drivers' husband's name was Wil. With one "L". Just like mine. Too bad hes putting my name to shame.

Old 10-27-2009, 06:46 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey RangerG, was Wil the guy who was yelling @ his wife all the time?

how many of us has ever been behind someone like Father Giles? he actually is only 2 hours SW of me, and i do travel around his hometown the odd time, so i'm definately gonna keep an eye out for him, that's for sure!

Old 10-28-2009, 04:08 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hey RangerG, was Wil the guy who was yelling @ his wife all the time?

how many of us has ever been behind someone like Father Giles? he actually is only 2 hours SW of me, and i do travel around his hometown the odd time, so i'm definately gonna keep an eye out for him, that's for sure!
Yup, that was him.

Old 10-28-2009, 06:49 PM
BF Guru

what a tool he was.......is...........whatever........