Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Hi y'all!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2013, 04:40 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future
Default Hi y'all!

I'm still around, I really should spend more time here seeing as how I am still driving the Blazer lol. I got a huge list of things I want to this spring and summer in between all the other things I am doing but I will make time. I plan to rewire my entire headlight set-up including off-roads (which just decided to suit on me) and led's (quit as well), sand and paint frame rails, plasti-dip the lower silver section of paint, plasti-dip rims, and a little custom sub box I am planning Not to mention the mechanical things I have to fix too, and I need a tune-up! But it's still running, and running very good still But I will make an attempt to hang out here more often, I might not have much knowledge to offer when it comes to mechanical issues but I can offer comedic relief :P But just checking in and saying what's up to all the new users I haven't had the pleasure of conversing with yet and all the members that are still here from when I used to basically camp out on this site every night lol. But update on my life......I got a promotion at work! I am now a team leader and will be eligible to apply for assistant manager come spring I'm still doing what I do (some of you know what that is) and I am planning trips all around the place this year. I'll be flying to Atlanta in March and driving to Pittsburgh in July. So yeah, alot going on in my life currently, I'm also trying to set up a non profit charitable volunteer group with some friends but nobody has taken us up on our offer yet. But I am staying hopeful! Other than that, nothing new to report, i think lol. Oh, and I was on tv too.........giggidy :P

Old 02-16-2013, 07:34 AM
Starting Member
firemansc32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well hello again davtak. It been two years almost since I was last on here. Yeah I remember the days when I would be on every day. I still have the ZR2 but it has sat for the last couple years because I put a post through the exhaust. I finally got around to fixing this past week since I'm no longer rebuild my house. I got to drive dad's 2011 3500 crew cab duelly Duramax in the mean time any way. Any way it is nice to still see the same names still around and I look forward to meeting all those who joined in the mean time.