The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

hitting my very first convention!! *pics added*

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 10:48 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

That is a sweet costume how much did that thing cost lol.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:53 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

I promised the maker that I wouldn't tell anyone, sorry. It fits very well, needs a couple tweaks before i head to the convention tomorrow night, but all is good soo far, and thanks

Old 11-01-2010, 08:09 PM
Starting Member
Senshi09 is on a distinguished road

no offense, but its creepy.. very creepy.

Old 11-01-2010, 10:02 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Senshi09
no offense, but its creepy.. very creepy.
none taken, i know it's not for everyone. A lot of people don't understand it and a bunch don't want to understand it. It's all for fun for me and it's always for a good cause. i got home last night from the convention and they raised almost $13,000 for the U.S. War Dogs Foundation. I love seeing the look on peoples faces and especially the kids, it's like a visit to disney world for them and they love it. Everyone has something that they like to do for fun, and half the time it's a little quirky, and this is mine

Old 11-02-2010, 05:38 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Take any pics of the turnout at the convention?

Old 11-02-2010, 08:59 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Awesome costume, turned out great!

Yeah, pics from the convention?

Old 11-02-2010, 09:08 AM

I really didnt get much of a chance to take many pictures cause i spent alot of time walking around in my costume. My freinds took pics that are on facebook and stuff, I'll post some of those. The attendance total for fursuitters was 265 and costumed people was about 450. They raised almost $13,000 for the U.S. War Dogs Foundation. Between charity auctions, registrations, and donations. Someone donated a full head to toe fursuit to the charity auction and the winning bid was $2,500!!!

Here's a youtube video of the fursuit parade from saturday afternoon. It was soo much fun, it made me feel famous with people lining the hallways taking pictures and video. It was like papparazzi and the red carpet lol. I come around the corner around the 1:37 mark :P

Here's a few pics from one of my friends I went with...it's the group shot after the parade ended outside in front of the hotel.

This is the hand drawn badge i ordered friday night and picked up saturday morning. I tagged it onto my ear all weekend!

Last edited by davtak; 11-02-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:09 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my god

call 911

im having a heart attack

Old 11-02-2010, 07:14 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

:LOL: :rofljest:

Pretty awesome man, looks like a blast.

EDIT: Forgot which forum I was on... ah well I'll leave it there for Brett to laugh at.

Old 11-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Starting Member
furrynutz is on a distinguished road

holy **** that is cool......man i wish i could have gone. I was to busy sitting alone in my room to go

Last edited by swartlkk; 11-02-2010 at 08:22 PM. Reason: *Combining Consectuive Posts & Removing RIDICULOUSLY large images that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this thread*

Quick Reply: hitting my very first convention!! *pics added*