Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I Hate Phiily!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road
Default I Hate Phiily!

WEll This morning I was headed out my door to my '95 when i caught a quick glimpse of my wheels.... someone took all my center caps. but the interesting part about it is they replaced them .... I HAD the factory Chevy center cap with the gold bowtie ..... now I have 4 Black Logo-less centercaps, and to add insult to injury .... all the plastic lug covers which I JUST Replaced a few months ago all all stolen yet again .... probably by the center cap thief ... so yeah I'm a little PO'ed atm lol

Old 03-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Beginning Member
blazer128 is on a distinguished road

that sucks

Old 03-06-2010, 09:30 AM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

O...K...
That's Hilariously weird.
But that does suck.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Starting Member
chiefum is on a distinguished road

Sorry to hear that........................karma will get them back in the end..............I guess you could look on the positive side............. at least that's all they took.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:26 PM
LuvMyTJ is on a distinguished road

A courteous thief... nice. Throw away those lugs, buy real lugs without covers, and a locking set. Then, see if you can fasten, or cable the caps on from the back side. And get an alarm for the Blazer... you'll save a couple dollars on insurance with one also. Get a security camera, a nice firearm, or maybe mean a dog? Nothing is fool proof, but at least you can up your odds.

Old 03-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Oh damn... At least the person gave you their ****ty center caps. Probably someone in your area that did it. Doubt it was someone random just driving around. Chances are they have seen your truck before and figured out a time that you will not be leaving your house to do the swap.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:44 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
A courteous thief... nice. Throw away those lugs, buy real lugs without covers, and a locking set. Then, see if you can fasten, or cable the caps on from the back side. And get an alarm for the Blazer... you'll save a couple dollars on insurance with one also. Get a security camera, a nice firearm, or maybe mean a dog? Nothing is fool proof, but at least you can up your odds.
Amen to that! As my dad has always said- "If someone wants to steal something bad enough, they'll find a way. But atleast make it hard for them, and make it so that they'd have to take time and would probably draw attention to themselves."

Sorry they took your centercaps. If you want, I'll be ditching my centercaps once I put on my Camaro rims. If you pay shipping I'll gladly send you mine. I currently got what I believe people call the "sawblade" rims, if those centercaps will fit.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:53 PM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

well i'm thinking of selling the truck anyway to upgrade to a newer Blazer maybe a ZR2 just waiting on my Tax Return plus i just got it washed today for the first time in over a month and was greated with 2 big stains on my front rims I have no idea who it happened so if i keep it i'll be getting new rims anyway.

Old 03-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Okay, but don't say I didn't offer!

Old 03-06-2010, 11:30 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
i have a shep/husky/coyote thats retarded & freaks out at everything & then there's Theo, the rotti/bull mastif at 135lbs of muscle & jumps a 6' fence lol, go ahead, **** him off, i dare ya & NO i wont clean up the body parts

all that being said i didnt care about the pinging sound i heard one morning & the dogs barking a bit (inside) i just thought my neighbors were doing something odd in their yard, later to see that someone tried to break into my truck by punching the sheet metal under the DS door handle
next time Theo, Louis & i will pay them a proper greeting (louis is my Louisville Slugger, i'll ask nicely - which do i let go of to call the cops?)

why are the center caps not INSIDE the rims?
ok stockers are odd/awkward, but to steal them AND replace them?... you sure a friend isn't messing with you? lol

Quick Reply: I Hate Phiily!