Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

I haz a kitteh (or pet)

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 11:58 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

I bought a new house since the pics above... now I can keep my motorcycles in the garage... but Fuzzybut is still infatuated with riding!

Old 10-26-2009, 06:50 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I liked the living room posing as a garage though lol. It was unique.

And you're right Kyle...not that old of a post (from June) but still hadn't been posted in in a couple of months.

Old 11-02-2009, 12:17 AM
SmokeDogg is an unknown quantity at this point

Smokedogg(a.k.a. Smokey)

Mary Jane ( a.k.a. M.J.)

Old 11-02-2009, 07:39 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Sisk you should upload ur pix to http://www.ihascheeseburger.com/ you got some good ones haha

my sis has some guinea pigs but I dont got no pets. to much work haha

Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

this is my most favorite Mopar (that's his name).

he was born December 23rd, 1997. and unfortunately, he suddenly passed away during the night of July 31, 2006. his Dad was a pure bread Gloden Retriever (dark Golden), his Mom was half Samoyed, half Golden Retriever (snow white in colour), which is why he was a blond retriever. cosidering he was the last of the 3 males born, and the runt of the litter. he still grew up to be 97lbs (his oldest brother was 128lbs! but kinda fat).

these pic's are from Feb.14th,1998.....his first day home!

still miss him to this day.

Attached Thumbnails I haz a kitteh (or pet)-mopar-01-.jpg   I haz a kitteh (or pet)-mopar-02-.jpg  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:47 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

So sorry to hear he passed. He's was a beautiful dog. Who's choice was the name though?

Old 11-02-2009, 10:11 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
So sorry to hear he passed. He's was a beautiful dog. Who's choice was the name though?
i think it was my wife. i was originally gonna call him "Hemi Cuda", or, one or the other, but couldn't decide. she suggested (someting to the effect of), "why don't you just call him that name for the racing part of your cars". i guessed she was talking about the Mopar Performance division, so........Mopar it was.
i wish i had taken more pic's of him, but most of them are from when he was a puppy. i recently found some from the Summer of 2002(?), i'll post some when i find them again.

Old 11-02-2009, 11:06 PM
Blazin_Jason will become famous soon enough

Sisk your stupid cat looks like my stupid cat. Socket 6 months old.

Old 11-03-2009, 06:48 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Meet Blondie, she'll be 3 years old on Nov. 14th

Last edited by oktain; 11-03-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-03-2009, 07:08 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Blazin_Jason
Sisk your stupid cat looks like my stupid cat. Socket 6 months old.
haha the perfect pic for a lolcat captian XD

Quick Reply: I haz a kitteh (or pet)