Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Identity Crisis??

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 09:32 PM
G0LFADD1CT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AJBert
My wife got a new Subaru a couple of weeks ago. She won't let me put an NRA sticker on the back window.
Then tell her it stays parked out on the street.

Old 10-05-2018, 07:05 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

No "streets" where we live, just dirt roads. She's not against firearms or the NRA in the least, she just doesn't want any stickers on her new car. I really want it on there to **** off most everyone who drives a Subaru...lol

Old 10-05-2018, 07:17 PM
BF Veteran
christine_208 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by AJBert
No "streets" where we live, just dirt roads. She's not against firearms or the NRA in the least, she just doesn't want any stickers on her new car. I really want it on there to **** off most everyone who drives a Subaru...lol
There is a Prius that parks in my parking lot at work at the university that has a Browning Buckmark sticker on it. I'd love to see it someday with a couple elk quarters sticking out of the back lid.

Old 02-19-2019, 04:28 PM
Mike.308 is on a distinguished road

Hey, that Browning logo and cars reminded me of something. An Easton flatline arrow shafts ad:

Old 02-19-2019, 04:47 PM
CWBDDSPC is on a distinguished road

Speaking of Prius... Saw this at Menards a few months ago

Old 02-19-2019, 04:57 PM
BF Veteran
cleburne red will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CWBDDSPC
How many led light bars were on that bro dozer? Lol. Bet he drives around town rolling coal

Old 02-19-2019, 04:59 PM
Mike.308 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CWBDDSPC
Love it!

Old 02-20-2019, 09:58 AM
go chevy is on a distinguished road

Funny thing at a traffic light the other day... A little Isuzu pickup truck pulled up beside me and his stereo was pumping bass just thumping away... I noticed every time it "thumped" some rust would fall off from underneath the silly thing lol!!!!! I have seen a lot of things but a vehicle "death by music" made me laugh most of the way home

Old 02-20-2019, 12:19 PM
BF Veteran
christine_208 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by go chevy
Funny thing at a traffic light the other day... A little Isuzu pickup truck pulled up beside me and his stereo was pumping bass just thumping away... I noticed every time it "thumped" some rust would fall off from underneath the silly thing lol!!!!! I have seen a lot of things but a vehicle "death by music" made me laugh most of the way home
In the mid 90's I lived a couple years in South Bend IN where I was introduced to the people who would use such large bass speakers that their licence plates would rattle. I saw this so much that I began to wonder if they purposely loosened their licence plates so that they would rattle. Although South Bend had lots of rusty cars, I don't think I ever saw one that had rust falling off because of the bass. LOL

Old 02-20-2019, 05:40 PM
N. Jensen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by go chevy
Originally Posted by christine_208
In the mid 90's I lived a couple years in South Bend IN where I was introduced to the people who would use such large bass speakers that their licence plates would rattle. I saw this so much that I began to wonder if they purposely loosened their licence plates so that they would rattle. Although South Bend had lots of rusty cars, I don't think I ever saw one that had rust falling off because of the bass. LOL
I believe the colloquialism is "Death by stereo".

They do sell a sound deadener to place behind your license plate. But if it's not the license plate, then it's the spoiler, trunk lid, etc.. buzzing on most vehicles.

Quick Reply: Identity Crisis??