Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Interesting (long) read... Warning: 1 F-bomb present lol

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 06:34 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future
Default Interesting (long) read... Warning: 1 F-bomb present lol

Give this a read: http://reflexmotorsport.kaze.me.uk/s...full=1#post569

It's on my DiRT 2 race team forum, I started a "What do you drive?" thread just for fun and I started getting into this punk about his oldsmobiles... I'm 03canadianf5, and the other dude is some 16yr old who just can't listen to reason... Makes me shake my head in wonder.

What do you guys think? I'm expecting a comment from Old skool luvr on this one.

Read through to post #56 to get the full "impact"

Last edited by oktain; 04-17-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 06:52 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by oktain
Give this a read: http://reflexmotorsport.kaze.me.uk/s...full=1#post569

It's on my DiRT 2 race team forum, I started a "What do you drive?" thread just for fun and I started getting into this punk about his oldsmobiles... I'm 03canadianf5, and the other dude is some 16yr old who just can't listen to reason... Makes me shake my head in wonder.

What do you guys think? I'm expecting a comment from Old skool luvr on this one.

Read through to post #56 to get the full "impact"
Man, my 1995 mercury tracer had the legendary 1.8L inline 4, that would do 100mph with the wind behind you and going downhill at 100% grade...!!!! That is worth like 1000000, easy...

Lol, its just a kid that thinks he knows more than he does....

I argued with a kid about a 383 for the longest time...

ME: A 350 with a 400 crank = 383
and a 400 with a 350 crank = 377

HIM: A 383 is a 400 with a 350 crank....

After about 5-7minutes and showing the kid websites....

*insert kid who's father owns a local shop and works there*
Third Guy: Yea, a 383 is a 400 with a 350 crank,
followed by a whisper towards me, "you are right, but I want the dumb@$$ to shut his mouth"

Old 04-17-2010, 07:02 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

LMFAO yeah... when he started thinking he knows more than me, after stating that an OLDS LSS is worth 30K and because a GNX is older that brings up the value more of the LSS I flipped.

I know I don't know everything, but I know when I'm smarter than the mental midget trying to feed me bull****.

Old 04-17-2010, 08:10 PM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I like how about every word he says is "lol". and those P50's are hilarious.

Old 04-21-2010, 11:29 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
I'm expecting a comment from Old skool luvr on this one.
i only found this thread by accident, and why was i singled out Pat?

a few replys to this whole thread are in order.

first, let me say your Reflex Motorsport Team Captain, "The Widowmaker", has one kickass (and hot) avatar. did anybody notice the little peek-a-boo?

second, i'm still not sure what it was you figured i'd be on here for, but you're 150% right-that kid is the most classic definition of a tool if ever there was one. his momma shoulda swallowed.

third, he was correct in his statement that there was a LSS on Kijiji not too long ago going for $30K. ask him if it was black on black, w/alot of under hood detailing in red.

think of everything-and i mean everything-that you can think of under your hood to remove and paint red (like MSD red, to match the wires & coil), and throw in a few chromed out pieces, just to "mix it up" a little. oh yeah, and don't forget about the required 5+ "add more horse power" stickers under there as well. can't remember exactly how many stickers there was, but i remember seeing them on the rad craddle, and i think one of the strut towers. i think the guy mentioned something about having the engine "built" to better use the beefed up SC that was installed.

the car was up for a few weeks, and it did have low mileage, but not ultra low mileage, ans was really clean, but i'd lay major money on it not selling. and if it did, it sure as hell wasn't for no $30K (or anything close to it).

maybe you should ask him what i can get for my '95 Regal LS w/278+K on it. think it'll be more than the book value of $875? oh, and be sure to tell him it's not rust on the front fenders-it called patina!

was that what you were looking for Pat?