Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

its a small small world

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Starting Member
hotrod413 is on a distinguished road
Talking its a small small world

not the song lol

I was on my way to the liquor store, when my dad and I saw a bunch of cans on the side of the road...I hopped out and started walking to pick them up (hey a few extra dollars here or there is always nice)

when I saw a red tow truck haulin my way, so I gave the peace sign, since i made a new friend who is a tow truck driver, and thought it could have been him. Sure as shyt it was. He pulled over, and moved his stuff off the passenger side of the seat and motioned to get in.....

I met him when my 93 blazer broke down, and I needed a tow...he was looking for a 4 door 2wd to drive, and since I wanted a 4x4, i sold him the 2wd...

fast forward to today..he told me that the bill of sale wasn't accepted by the DMV, so I said no prob, bring me one from DMV, I have no problem signing any paperwork.

So he tells me that he was passing by my street (my house/truck is visible from the main road) and saw a blazer that looked like his old one....he pulled up today, and sure enough, it was his old one...

he described the V8 conversion mounts, how he had a 383 in it, and even described the method that it was lowered (missing the torsion bar bolts)...

he wants me to sell him the lowering blocks , and the irocs that are on it came from his camaro.....

He was bummed that the guy he sold it to spun a rod bearing...BUT he was happy that it found a good home where it will be taken care of

so, the condensed version for those that don't read...I needed a tow, called a random arsed towing company...sold the guy that towed me, my 93 2wd 4dr...I wanted to buy a fullsize, but bought this 85 4wd 2dr..turns out that the 85 used to belong to the tow truck driver that bought my 93

is that freaky or what....ITS A SIGN lol

Old 10-03-2009, 09:39 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

it's Blazer Kharma...

Old 10-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Byte Stryke is an unknown quantity at this point

just be sure to keep your Kharma from running over your Dogma!