Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

life update..

Old 09-15-2012, 12:18 AM
Blue thunder 2000 is on a distinguished road
Cool life update..

so a few of you guys faintly know me. from what I do post ( I dont know enough to post technically, so I generally keep from posting in places I would be no help in) I have bits of my life out there. but heres a little update for those who care to know me better. Me and my girlfriend of two years split about three weeks ago. she left me because of the fact I wasnt (in her eyes) a good enough christian and wasnt at church every time the doors were open. I met a girl today while working. Thinking I will go forward and get her number within the next few days (she works in the building next to me).
I have been contemplating lowering the blazer to the height of an xtreme.(3/3 kit?) and putting on the old enkies my uncle is painting for me. since its a 2wd I figure lifting it is pointless.
AND last, i went ahead and put in an order for a white 16 gig iphone 4s for $99.
with the iphone 5's coming out soon the apple website dropped the prices for the 4(which is free) and the 4s($99). the only reason for me getting the 4s is siri <3. oh the conversations we will have.....
anyways im sorry for this post if you find it pointless. i just want to get to know the people here a little better so if there is ever a group meet i wouldnt feel alienated

Old 09-15-2012, 01:02 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

I read it all, read it again... alienated?
2 years (hard to walk away from that!)
Christian bla bla, not good enough, her eyes, new woman in sights
New iphone (personally like Google/Android)

But ok... 2 years - hard to dismiss, get over etc... her taking the religious tract is A: she has a deep rooted religion & wants that or B: an excuse
btw "FACT in her eyes" does NOT make it a fact... it's an observation based on personal preferences.
Get the new girls number, if it happens. But don't use her as a crutch to get over the ex.
It's your life, your choices & you should be the ONLY one in control of your life!
Choices are made daily from changing lanes to what to bring for lunch to telling the boss off. We all make choices - what sets people apart is how we deal with the consequences.
Was she really right for you? Seeing how she feels about religion & you are "sub par". Does that really fit you & your lifestyle?

It can go on for hours about what you like/want in a spouse/significant other.

Just sleep on things, ALWAYS sleep on things before making a rash decision!!!!

It's usually different the next day - IE how you see/feel about things.

<edit> oh yeah 'alienated' who is or who would be?... we're all individuals.

Old 09-15-2012, 01:13 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Good on ya. The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else!

I would be a terrible christian dont feel bad about it.

Old 09-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Blue thunder 2000 is on a distinguished road

haha maybe alienated was the wrong word. i meant like some of you know each other more then I would. so in a way i would end up the quiet guy in the group conversation.
and im trying not to think of her as a "backup girl". i tend to get all my emotions out in the first week. so there isnt much feeling for the ex anymore..other then just no feeling of closure, i wouldnt want to treat a girl like a backup. its wrong IMO