Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Local Radio Contest - Would you?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 02:16 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough
Default Local Radio Contest - Would you?

So I listen ALOT to 100.3FM where I live. I really love the morning show guys that I listen to daily while I drive to my delivery zone.

Anyways, they have this contest called "The really tought contest" in which they have contestants who call in to volunteer do really hard things to gain entry into a 50,000 dollar final draw. You odds this year were 1 in 12 I beleive, as not all the contestants won. Some of the notable contests were:

-Swim the north saskatchewan river. Self explanitory, its fall, its a fairly big river, its fast. Guy made it.
- Olympic triathlon. 10K run, 1k swim, 30k bike. An average fit 'joe' did it in a decent time.
-Pluck your eyebrows - 2 men face off for a race with tweezers.
-30 day haloween - wear a chickensuit for 30 days EVERYWHERE you go in public
-No shower for a long time.
-Eat a brick of butter - Some drunk actually did it.
-Swallow a spoonfull of cinnamon powder - Nobody could do this one.

BUT, the one that I wanted to share the most was "Naked Sushi"... You will have to go to this link and watch the video. If you dont take 3 minutes to watch NAKED SUSHI you are seriously missing out on one of the greater things in life. I think this contestant had the hardest task to do mentally speaking.
http://www.thebearrocks.com/contests...ghContest.aspx
In short, the host - Paul Brown - is a filthy, gross, smartass, rude guy. He has not showered for 4 days in anticipation of this video. He does all the c*ck-talk and poo jokes you can handle. He is a regular at the local strip clubs and goes ***** deep in plenty of wh*res and such.

Oh, and it was the Triathlon guy that won the draw. He had a wedding coming up that he was going to use the money for.

It is also a great radio show for anyone wanting to have a listen some morning.

Last edited by ohsofly; 12-11-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Vader is on a distinguished road

Ive seen the North Saskatchewan river and i wouldnt want to swim across it. It looks pretty disgusting and it moves pretty fast. For $50,000 i would attempt it, providing they had a rescue boat nearby. As for eating the sushi off the guy, yea i would. But only because its for $50,000. Ive always wanted to eat sushi off a hot naked girl, but for that money i would eat it off him too. Only part that sucks is his chest is so hairy or it wouldnt be that bad.

$50,000 would buy a supercharger for both my vehicles!