Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

LOL! funny pic thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Starting Member
Drifter666 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Drifter, you should put a NSFW and/or Strong Language disclaimer on those links...
Done sorry man.

Old 04-27-2010, 10:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

@ Drifter: brother, those were a riot!

don't know which was the best, although i have pulled the old "headlight fluid pump" line on the wife a long time ago (ah, memories!)

Old 04-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Starting Member
Drifter666 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol glad you liked them, i showed a friend of mine the headlight fluid one, about 5mins after she read it she went "wait a min, my headlights dont have fluid in them....

Old 04-29-2010, 06:57 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Drifter666
lol glad you liked them, i showed a friend of mine the headlight fluid one, about 5mins after she read it she went "wait a min, my headlights dont have fluid in them....

ahhhh, nothing like the warm glow from a 3 watt bulb!

j/k.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:01 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

That reminds me of the time I took my X-GF's car to Wal-Mart for an oil change and after it was all done they wanted $130 because they had to take of the computer to get to the oil drain plug. Needless to say the shouldn't have open the overhead doors before they got their money lol. I hate not doing my own oil changes. They always try to scam you. "Sir, your air bag filter needs replacing as does your carburetor" Haha some of they stuff they try to get you to buy.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:48 PM
BF Guru

well............it's been a couple of weeks since we've had any new pic's added..........................

so i give you these....................................

Old 05-12-2010, 12:02 AM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Just wow Old skool... those are some great pictures. My favorite is the bull dog one

Old 05-12-2010, 12:51 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by MTopper
Just wow Old skool... those are some great pictures. My favorite is the bull dog one
yeah, that one is pretty funny.

while i'm not a hugh cat luvr, i've gotta say, those two i posted are hilarious-especially the one cat with the headset! priceless!!

i've got some of little kids (like a few months old) that i have to upload to my bucket later. it almost seems un-real some of the postions that these pic's were snapped in. if i didn't have kids of my own, i wouldn't believe it.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:22 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Coulda used on of those Fukitol pills today! (find my other post)

Quick Reply: LOL! funny pic thread