Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Merry christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 08:52 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

C.blazer: off topic, but family is good. I just built an extension to my daughter's time out play pen (she is 3.5 y/o and can get right out) out of schedule 40 3/4" PVC pice. You should have seen the home depot guy's face when i told him what i needed all the gear for. If it wasn't so heat breaking, i would probably **** myself watching her attempt to break out now...

As for Christmas, has anyone gone after something stupid for a kid/loved one/self yet? I managed to get 2 of hose stupid hamster pets for my kids after shouldering through a crowd of angry moms. worst holiday ever...

Old 12-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Starting Member
taba5 is on a distinguished road

Im not politically correct at all sorry folks.... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR...
may it be filled with all that good stuff and may your new year be slightly less hungover than last year!

I did the whole black friday thing with the misses this year (last year i stayed home and my minions and i watched movies) NEVER again will i do another black friday, it was horrible, TOO MUCH DRAMA... seriously, cat fights and dudes gettin arrested over some silly stupid sh*t.... i could have scooped better deals online

Last edited by taba5; 12-15-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:13 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

The whole "happy holidays" crap is stupid. Holiday is like an umbrella term. You can say Happy holidays on Memorial Day, because it's a holiday.
I think everyone should greet with the celebration they have. If You say to me "Happy Hanuka", I will say "Thank you, and Merry Christmas." Vice-Versa.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:38 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
As for Christmas, has anyone gone after something stupid for a kid/loved one/self yet? I managed to get 2 of hose stupid hamster pets for my kids after shouldering through a crowd of angry moms. worst holiday ever...
hahahaha, i did that last year for my 2 kids. friggin wife, could've shot her when she mentioned to the kids about getting them.

guess she forgot all the fun times from when she was younger (she had 3 or 4 of them in a row) when the little buggers (teddy bear hampsters-not the kids) are chewing on the steel bars of the cage @ 2 in the morning, or like the one my son has-this thing will run 5 miles (at least) in his stupid plastic wheel (picture the sound of a failing wheel bearing-i kid you not!). of course they only do this in the wee hours of the moring.

so to jack the direction, but i just had to share in the fun that Curtis is in for!

Old 12-15-2009, 09:41 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

no these are the robot rodents. my little one calls doo doo pess! i think they are zoo zoo pets. either way they are "the hot toy" this year. BONUS they have WAY high levels of some heavy metal. Now they get a lesson in fun play time, and heavy metal poisoning.
for survival of the fittest!

Old 12-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
hahahaha, i did that last year for my 2 kids. friggin wife, could've shot her when she mentioned to the kids about getting them.

guess she forgot all the fun times from when she was younger (she had 3 or 4 of them in a row) when the little buggers (teddy bear hampsters-not the kids) are chewing on the steel bars of the cage @ 2 in the morning, or like the one my son has-this thing will run 5 miles (at least) in his stupid plastic wheel (picture the sound of a failing wheel bearing-i kid you not!). of course they only do this in the wee hours of the moring.

so to jack the direction, but i just had to share in the fun that Curtis is in for!
I had a hamster when I was younger. Friend of mine thought it'd be funny to stick the hamster down his pants. Ended up getting bit on the sack and started bleeding. One of those moments that as a dude you feel for the guy, but also as a dude you can't help but want to laugh at the dumbass. My dad built my hamster's cage out of clear acrylic and we had holes drilled in to allow air to get in easily and a removable roof also with holes. Thus, no problems with the chewing on the cage and it insulated the sound of his wheel pretty well. Little guy lived for like 5 years.

But on topic- I had to go get my little cousin a gift card to some store in the mall called Justice. The girl at the counter says pick one so I ask if she has any that say Merry Christmas. She tells me no they don't and whispers "due to having to be f'n politically correct", but right there on the counter they have Happy Hanukkah gift cards. How in the hell is that being "politaccly correct"? Last I checked thats discrimination. Girl agreed that it was dumb as hell, as did the other two people in the store. Pisses me off.

Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!

Old 12-15-2009, 10:22 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
no these are the robot rodents. my little one calls doo doo pess! i think they are zoo zoo pets. either way they are "the hot toy" this year. BONUS they have WAY high levels of some heavy metal. Now they get a lesson in fun play time, and heavy metal poisoning.
for survival of the fittest!

Old 12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
X2!! Some people MUST learn the hard way.

Old 12-16-2009, 07:02 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Deleted that post as per your request Chris.
My first duty with my new Lounge mod powers

Old 12-16-2009, 07:50 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

you guys were lucky...2 and 3 hamsters...try haveing 50-60 gerbils...in those big tin cookie cans...i could hear the stupid things scratching the sides ALL hours of the day..(bred them for feeders for a local reptile shop)...atleast one escaped a day those things are like spring loaded rear legged mice on steroids lol, but they're so cute :P, i love hamsters almost got my self one this past trip to petsmart...but forget that..i'll just go to the reptile shop and get a giant feeder rat as a pet at the same price lol ..i love'em my rats :P, besides...a good size play toy for the cats lol

x3 survival of the fittest lol they're ZHU ZHU pets lmao @ doo doo, yah that was on the news the other day the online site that "supposibly" saiid they had the hazardous metals retracted its statement saying they didn't say it DID..but it MIGHT" lol...same sh't..if you're gonna point the finger...point it directly..not kinda half as$ed in the general direction

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 12-16-2009 at 07:53 AM.

Quick Reply: Merry christmas