Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Merry christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2009, 05:23 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
whoa! what did i do now?
You had asked for a double post by you to be removed, so I deleted it.

And I said it earlier, but now that it's upon us I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year

Old 12-24-2009, 07:19 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Years. It s been a great year here in the Blazer forum community. Lots of laughs and lots of new faces. Lets keep it up next year.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:03 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas, and very happy, safe and productive New Year!! and many, many, many safe journeys!! may your tires always touch the ground and your fan belt never break :P

Old 12-24-2009, 08:39 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Old 12-24-2009, 02:41 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas everyone. Christmas day is upon us down here in New Zealand so I better log off & do the Christmas thing. Presents to give & unwrap & such like.

See you soon.

Ken

Old 12-24-2009, 10:17 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road
Smile Merry christmas

Wishing everyone a very merry christmas.

Old 12-24-2009, 11:03 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas to you, and same to all!

Old 12-25-2009, 12:15 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Sisk
You had asked for a double post by you to be removed, so I deleted it.
now that you mention it, i kinda remember that.

Originally Posted by LuvMyTJ
Traditionally it is. But I put in the post, and included a photo at the bottom of the post, I explain the wording. I think most people have heard the Lennon song "Happy Christmas". See the pic... notice the words on the sign that John & Yoko are holding in the pic... It says, "War is over!, If you want it, Happy Christmas, from John & Yoko" The photo has proven to be timeless. It is one of my favorite Christmas songs.
yeah, i knew that. ignore that post, i was being a smart ***. good song BTW.

Originally Posted by blajeans
God Jul as we say in Sweden or Merry Christmas. We celebrate Christmas today in Sweden and the rest of Scandinavia. My children are so excited about this day and have already checked all presents at the christmas tree and this day will be a really long waitin g for Santa Claus or Jultomten as we say over here.

Merry Christmas to all of you from me!

thanks for the culture lesson-and the smokin' pic of Mrs Claus!

Old 12-25-2009, 02:24 AM
Starting Member
Dbrown843 is on a distinguished road

Merry Christmas Ladies and Gentlemen. Hope all is good, and everyone gets some gooides for the blazer/jimmy.
And a happy new year.
Hopefully everyone will be back after the new year with the posts. Glad i joined this year guys, thanks for everyone being so inviting and always giving advice.
its good to have that sometimes.

Old 12-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Biohazed is on a distinguished road

Happy Holidays everyone! hope everyone has a good time and keeps safe!

Quick Reply: Merry christmas