Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

might be buying this 2000 mits. mirage de 5 speed

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Phil is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
Yeah, I think I would stay clear of it if he has been racing it also especially if it is owned by a teenager I know for some reason at least where I live everyone in my school wants to "rice" out their car so that they can brag how slow it is like the guy in one of my classes with a neon srt4 bragging that he can run a quarter mile in the mid 14's LOL. But he still races it every weekend...
Lol, my sister has a Neon, what an adorable little car. SRT4 Neons = proof that you could put a turbo on any cheap economy car and somewhere, some Fast & The Furious fanboy will buy it. I don't like when a bottle soda is bigger than the engine under my hood. Just sayin...

(I just found this icon and wanted to use it)

EDIT: Notice the lack of a heatshield on that "cold air" intake? I'd run like hell. No telling how long that things been sucking in hotter than hell air.

Last edited by Phil; 05-01-2010 at 01:27 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:27 PM
Starting Member
Swain is an unknown quantity at this point

The warm air would just give him an extra mpg or two. It basically looks like its all stock with the exception that he bought a cheap round intake filter and bolted it onto his stock intake tube - which there is nothing wrong with he basically made a free short ram intake but definitely no cold air intake. I'm sure his racing wires/header/carbon fibre exhaust(likely just a muffler) all came from Ebay for dirt cheap as well. I would be very surprised if you opened the door and there WASN'T red painted interior pieces and light up pedals because we all know that makes you faster haha.

If you need a cheap car yesterday and you're in a crunch take it for a drive, tell him it drives like crap and lowball the heck out of him. Otherwise I would stick it out...around here you can get ~2000 Sunfires or Cavaliers for that price or better and though they aren't as fast N' furious as the Mitsu claims to be they are a cheap car to drive, parts everywhere for them and such.

Old 05-02-2010, 01:28 AM
84BlazerS10 is on a distinguished road

I mean don't get me wrong I have seen some very fast imports but 99% of those people are ricer boys with their 100hp 4 banger... Totally have to agree with ya on that one Phil. I would have to also say that I wouldn't start bragging about how fast my car was until at least low 12's.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Starting Member
gaspricessuckk is on a distinguished road

Lol this guy is 23 with a kid, and a mason and replaced all the parts on the car as he added mods so, drovr it today its fine, gonna have someone look at it tomorrow

Old 05-02-2010, 11:23 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
you mean the insurance is more for your Blazer?!!

that's just messed up brother.
Originally Posted by gaspricessuckk
might be cuz its red and a 2 door "sports" carr
i was refering to your implication that the insurance was more on your Blazer.

@ least that's what it sounded like originally (to me anyways ).

Old 05-03-2010, 08:06 AM
Starting Member
gaspricessuckk is on a distinguished road

well it prob will go up cuz of my accident