The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

a milestone.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2009, 02:11 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by degaine_designs
enough about my truck, don't want to jack your thread.
Don't worry even if you TRIED to jack it, he would just roll back into the thread and jack it back fo rhis own even Canadian purposes...

Old 11-21-2009, 08:33 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

holy shat. Are those pics of Chris' truck!?! Wow. I never thought I'd see the day

Old 11-21-2009, 09:20 AM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

I did ask you before, but I don't remember seeing your response o well, Thats a nice truck you got there too!

Old 11-21-2009, 03:40 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well now... 1000 posts... Is that all?

Cheers!

Old 11-21-2009, 05:08 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Only 21,000 more to go and you'll be right on par with Kyle. lol

Old 11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
96chevblazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Kyle, Do you hold the record for the most posts?

Old 11-21-2009, 09:43 PM
cbr995 will become famous soon enoughcbr995 will become famous soon enough

Congrats!
Seeing as this is one of four forums I am at regularly, it's tough to rack up posts, lol.

Old 11-21-2009, 10:30 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Congrats... I broke the 1,000 mark just last week, I slowly became more and more active lol. Just before Alex really, I know it says I was a member since 08, but I only posted one question that never got answered... But either way, congrats, and that suburban is MINT... low mileage for the year too!

And yeah, I never thought I'd see the day either lol, I don't think I've ever seen picture of your truck.

Old 11-22-2009, 05:27 AM
BF Veteran

Originally Posted by 96chevblazer
Kyle, Do you hold the record for the most posts?
Yeah, he does...by A LOT. But you have to think he's the main person that replies to all tech questions because of his knowledge. If you want to see the post leaders head to the member list and click on posts. It will auto sort them by amount of posts.

Originally Posted by oktain
Congrats... I broke the 1,000 mark just last week, I slowly became more and more active lol. Just before Alex really, I know it says I was a member since 08, but I only posted one question that never got answered... But either way, congrats, and that suburban is MINT... low mileage for the year too!

And yeah, I never thought I'd see the day either lol, I don't think I've ever seen picture of your truck.
And I didn't think I'd see the day either. I'm positive this is the first time he's posted pics of his ride up.

Old 11-22-2009, 09:07 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i'm off here for a day doin' some real work, in the real world (hahahaha) and you guys take to opportunity to toss of @ me, geesh! (jk'ing).

Originally Posted by degaine_designs
Hey, thanks man. I'm slowly making it nicer. So the color is stock then? I was unsure because it was painted by the last owner a year and a half ago. But enough about my truck, don't want to jack your thread.
yeah, those are factory colours, but the repaint may be sprayed a little different than the factory layout.

you're not jacking anything brother. besides, if someone did, you know i'd be more than happy to set them straight, bwahahahaha! what else are you doing to it?

Originally Posted by ABN31B
Don't worry even if you TRIED to jack it, he would just roll back into the thread and jack it back fo rhis own even Canadian purposes...
at least you're learning Curtis.

Originally Posted by Sisk
holy shat. Are those pics of Chris' truck!?! Wow. I never thought I'd see the day
i've got pic's in my garage-or is there an album on my page-hell, i just got a photobucket account, leave me alone!
besides, how the hell am i able to upload some pic's when i've got a dinosaur for a PC, and i spend all my time jackin' everyone's thread! that was for you Curtis.

Only 21,000 more to go and you'll be right on par with Kyle. lol
guess i better chain myself to the desk then.

And I didn't think I'd see the day either. I'm positive this is the first time he's posted pics of his ride up.
you & Pat just can't let me go on that-oh wait i forgot about the whole pic ***** thing. sorry i meant pic vulture, but i think "junkie" is better suited to your demand.......or is it a fix that you require?

at least i posted pic's of my Blazer on the forum first. isn't that a forum rule? "no non-Blazer pic's before your Blazer allowed"?

and at least i haven't post any pic's of my Mopar on a Chevy froum.

Quick Reply: a milestone.