Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

a milestone.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 09:12 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ABN31B
on topic: how do you a 4 page thread on "look how many posts i have?"
who's been posting more in the last 2 pages?............i think that'd be

Old 11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

i agree. the smileys have been all over the last two pages, but the only one on this page belongs to you....

Old 11-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Starting Member
C.Blazer is on a distinguished road

I must agree on bringing that bad boy 3/4 assed skid plate up here. Especially since youd have to start east and show Sisk then make your way over to Ontario to show us. I doubt it would make that trek. If it did you would be a winner in my books.

Old 11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
BF Veteran

start east?! nova Socia (<--SP?) is like way the hell over by newfoundland isn't it?
im south of Vancouver, B.C. that would be one HELL of a drive this winter

Old 11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Hit up Ontario first then... and get Old Skool to drag your *** to "Nouvelle Écosse" to go see Alex.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:30 AM
BF Veteran

so much confidence in me, my vehicle, and my skid plate... I Love my Northern Neighbors!

(read love as 'loathe')

Old 11-24-2009, 12:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

start east?! nova Socia (<--SP?) is like way the hell over by newfoundland isn't it?
im south of Vancouver, B.C. that would be one HELL of a drive this winter
I'm glad to see you payed attented in Geography class Curtis . Not many people from down your way know where NS is. And it's spelled Nova Scotia. We're the almost island right below Newfoundland. The second farthest east location in Canada . Home of the Donair..and for you hockey fans Sidney Crosby. I actually went to Jr High with Sidney (no joke). I remember seeing him in the halls lol. Never really talked to the guy though.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:30 PM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

I'm only at 1,103 Hehe jk I never really paid attention to count, I just respond to something if i feel like something needs to be said. Quality > Quantity

Old 11-24-2009, 03:34 PM
BF Veteran

overwhelming quantity trumps quality. look at the sticker on anything you plan to buy

Old 11-24-2009, 06:17 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by oktain
Hit up Ontario first then... and get Old Skool to drag your *** to "Nouvelle Écosse" to go see Alex.
sure thing! once his (shell of a) truck is on my trailer, we can fill it full of 2-4's & your family recipe for Poutine, and head on over to Alex's. oh yeah, you guys from South Western Ontario are invited to tag along too. we'll need someone to document Curtis' tour of Eastern Canada (maybe we'll put him on the Ferry, and send him over to "The Rock" for his final tour date (does he know that thing is a one way East ride?).

Originally Posted by Sisk
I'm glad to see you payed attented in Geography class Curtis . Not many people from down your way know where NS is. And it's spelled Nova Scotia. We're the almost island right below Newfoundland. The second farthest east location in Canada . Home of the Donair..and for you hockey fans Sidney Crosby. I actually went to Jr High with Sidney (no joke). I remember seeing him in the halls lol. Never really talked to the guy though.
funny, i was gonna ask you last week, if you were gonna go see him do his little "walk" through town last week, but figured i'd get something along the lines of "Hell NO!", hahahahahaha!

Originally Posted by okvortec
I'm only at 1,103 Hehe jk I never really paid attention to count, I just respond to something if i feel like something needs to be said. Quality > Quantity
if i could figure out how to paste in the PM Curtis sent me when i made my 999th post, i'd show you who really wanted this thread to start up. and, in case you haven't figured it out yet, it was so he could jack the thread to his own agenda, HAHAHAHAHA!

overwhelming quantity trumps quality. look at the sticker on anything you plan to buy
is that why most say "Made on China"? (spelling error is my lame *** atempt @ a translation jk)

Quick Reply: a milestone.