Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

My heart goes out to all involved:(

Old 12-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about
Default My heart goes out to all involved:(

I feel so bad for anyone involved on the Sandy Hook elementary school shooting this morning. Incase you are unaware it had been listed as the second worst school shooting in US history!! The worst part to me is that the majority of lives lost were children just beginning their lives still to young to have ever deserved this. I just don't understand!!

Old 12-14-2012, 03:01 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

What the hell is wrong with everyone these days? You think 'since the world might end in a few days I think I'll go shoot random people?' I've always known there was a lot of crazy out there, but g**d***

This just makes me sad on so many levels.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

Is just sad I think to myself what if that was one of my children? I would go insane no parent should ever have to bury their child especially for something like this!!

Old 12-14-2012, 03:45 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

I hope he didnt take his own life, I hope someone else got to take this piece of **** out

Old 12-14-2012, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Nope he's dead and that's the worst part he took the easy way out.

Old 12-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Starting Member
whyteb0y is on a distinguished road

This is just awful. Never did I have to worry about someone bringing a gun to school when I was that young, it just didn't happen. And I agree, I don't know what I'd do if I ever got that phone call... It saddens me to know that so many little kids have lost their lives and so many more will have to live with this horrific ordeal. All because some selfish ***** decided to go on a rampage. And I believe he took his own life, the worthless coward. He should have been forced to deal with whatever punishment he would have been given.

RIP children of Sandy Hook elementary. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers!

Old 12-14-2012, 03:53 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

this world gets for crazier every day... whats next... I wish i can torcher the C*** S***** I would give him a nice slow death.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:08 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

It brought a tear to my eye... What could drive a person to do such a thing!?!

Old 12-14-2012, 04:09 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

people with no hearts and souls.

Old 12-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enough

there is a serious problem with society if any person can think $#!t like this is acceptable, yet it seems to happen every few years!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My heart goes out to all involved:(