Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

My Other Ride

Old 06-03-2009, 01:27 AM
pmurph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My Other Ride

Hey guys, I joined up here recently to surf around for information about my Blazer. Well the whole reason I needed the Blazer because of this thing, my project/fun car. It was actually my first car, and is just fun because it's different.

It's a 1993 Cavalier Z24. It's lowered a bit on Eibachs, obviously the wheels/tires. The big thing is the engine swap. I took out the 3.1 for a 3400 V6 from a '00 Monte Carlo. With a little bit of tuning, and easy modifications (exhaust, intake, underdrive pulley, injectors), I'm estimating about 200 and the wheels in horsepower and torque. Still lots of room to improve, but the way this thing is geared, it really pulls and is a blast to drive.

Anyway, these pictures are fresh from the camera so I thought I'd share, maybe make a few friends on a new board.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:37 AM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

it almost looks like a chevy berreta in the first pic. it looks good tho i like its deffintly not your average project car

Old 06-03-2009, 05:34 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Not a big j-body fan...but I do like those rims.
Either way, it looks like it's in great shape and I like how clean it is!

Old 06-03-2009, 07:24 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Looks good, I'm happy with the fact it's not riced out... nothing beats a tasteful exterior customization IMO. I hate those silly *** wings.

Old 06-03-2009, 11:14 AM
cr8390 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oktain
Looks good, I'm happy with the fact it's not riced out... nothing beats a tasteful exterior customization IMO. I hate those silly *** wings.
AGREED, looks good i like it and just like he said above i think it looks even better not being all riced out with stupid wings and stick on vents haha great job man take some more pics!! haha

Old 06-03-2009, 12:33 PM
ghost is on a distinguished road

Very nice, as you said it's definitely a different kinda of project. Any track times?