The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New House!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 02:52 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

thanks for all the compliments guys!! as far as the grass cutting goes my fiance's dad runs a potato farm so ill have access to plenty of equipment to get the job done. lol and if you guys make the drive all the way up here your more than welcome to camp out.

Old 08-13-2009, 05:02 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mikeinwi
lol and if you guys make the drive all the way up here your more than welcome to camp out.
I am just in IL.... wouldnt be a big drive.... plus the blazer is brand new... I love driving it lol

Old 08-13-2009, 05:08 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

i wouldnt mind a BF meet at the house, but the big challenge would be convincing the fiance lol.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:46 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

I'll give you a shout if I ever make to Wisconsin lol.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:20 PM

lol sounds good man

Old 08-13-2009, 11:16 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Just looking at all that open space I can hear the golf clubs swinging.

Thats a great looking spot you got there. Definitely a good place for a little off-roading.

Old 08-14-2009, 02:47 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rriddle3
Congrats, Mike! Now you need 1/2 dozen sheep for yard work and a dog (maybe an Australian Shepherd) to look after them.
What's this about? Don't you guy's have American Dogs? Or they for only used for "Hot Dogs"?

Old 08-14-2009, 03:05 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
What's this about? Don't you guy's have American Dogs? Or they for only used for "Hot Dogs"?
Not a crack at you kiwi... Australian shepherds make great companions... great herding and work dogs... they also make one hell of a frisbee catcher....

Old 08-14-2009, 04:45 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Yea, just kidding! LOL

There is this Trans Tazman rivalry down under.

There are no dogs native to New Zealand. In fact the (nearly extinct) Kiwi is about all we have that's native - unless sheep count! LOL

Old 08-14-2009, 07:41 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
There are no dogs native to New Zealand. In fact the (nearly extinct) Kiwi is about all we have that's native - unless sheep count! LOL
where are sheep native to anyway? Is is NZ?

Quick Reply: New House!!!