Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

new toolssssssss

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 09:08 AM
CNYCountryKidd is on a distinguished road
Default new toolssssssss

So I unpacked my tools and toolbox yesterday up at school. The box is bigger than I thought it would be, so I still have a little bit of space left :P Here's some pics.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:22 AM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice!

Good thing you took pics! It will never be that organized again.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:40 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

very nice indeed Kidd!

luuuuuv the colour. looks almost the same as the colour of the engine/trans i had in my '92 Jimmy. weren't you talking a little while ago about when you get it, you're going with purple accents/trim on it? that'll look smokin' if you do end up doing that.

Originally Posted by TripleBlackBlazer
Very nice!

Good thing you took pics! It will never be that organized again.

says who! you have to keep it organized, or else the wife will never be able to find that tool you send her to go get for you, while you're stuck under the truck.

hmmmmm.................that actually doesn't work-@ least not with mine anyways!

Old 08-21-2010, 01:45 PM
Thor_449 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice tool box, I just picked up alot of stuff from snap on. Because I was in an auto tech class I got everything half off. Unfortunetly though I only had money for sockets 1/4-1/2 drive

Old 08-21-2010, 02:10 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I've give you about a week before it ends up looking like mine...lol

I reorganize my box about every year. It lasts for about a week. Nice set of tools you've got there, btw!

Old 08-21-2010, 02:43 PM
NVANZEE will become famous soon enough

looks like a nice set. Let the spending begin. lol. The snap-on truck comes to work every week for me. Im always buy something from him. Wish i could get the discount through school but i have to be a full time student to get it. It would have saved me a few grand so far.

I dont know about you guys but my tools always are organized. Atleast the ones at work. I guess when you spend 8k on tools you tend to take care of them. Now my cheap tools at home. Thats another story

Old 08-21-2010, 08:45 PM

lol&thanks@every1s comments

and yeah.. it probably wont stay organized very long. my small box I keep in my truck didnt stay organized for more than a few hours lol. also, yeah i still plan on making a hulk box :P nobody else's box at school will ever be as cool as mine rofl. now all I gotta do it figure out where to run wires for underglow HAHA!

Old 08-21-2010, 09:13 PM
pj5454302 will become famous soon enough

I have mostly snap-on tools also, just got a great deal on a craftsman tool box otherwise I would have gone with a snap-on box. Got most of mine last year, this year I have to get all welding stuff to get ASE certified.

Old 08-21-2010, 09:55 PM

I got everything you see there that's snapon or blue point for 6,000. Paid 50cents on the dollar for everything. Already paid them off with some help from my grandfather. Only problem is I don't remember if I locked my box before I came home on Friday.. >.<

Old 08-21-2010, 11:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

hey Kidd, my youngest brother is sitting here with me (he has that Blazer '94 4 door), and he says to put a hitch hook-up on it so you can take it home with ya every night.

that way you won't have to worry about remembering if it's locked or not.

'cause we all know what happens when your box isn't locked up, and you're not there.

Quick Reply: new toolssssssss