Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New Vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 09:45 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Vehicle!

We'll be picking up our "new" Impala this afternoon! We got quite a deal on a 2014 Impala 2LT V6 with just under 9k miles. I really like the looks of the new Impala and the trunks are freakin' huge!

Attached Thumbnails New Vehicle!-2015-02-02-19.10.50.jpg   New Vehicle!-2015-02-02-19.11.04.jpg  
Old 02-12-2015, 04:52 PM
er0ck273 is on a distinguished road

there isnt many cars id consider getting, but this wouldve been one of them! the new designed impala looks amazing! you have to keep us up to date on how you like it! its a beaut!

Old 02-12-2015, 05:35 PM
BF Veteran
El_Beautor will become famous soon enoughEl_Beautor will become famous soon enough

I like big trunks and I cannot lie! Very sweet car. Congrats.

Old 02-12-2015, 10:12 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I've got what I consider the 2 door Impala, though a few years old than yours, a 2006 Monte Carlo. And, yes, the trunk is HUGE!

Old 02-13-2015, 06:56 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

My wife had a 2012 Impala as a company car. Between the older body style Impala and this one, the size of the truck is quite a bit larger in the newer one. The view out of the back of the car does suffer though as the rear decklid sits quite a bit higher on the newer car than it did on the older one.

Even as a middle of the road trim level, the car is fairly well equipped. It doesn't have navigation, but does have a rather large touch screen in the dash and I really like the way the new systems communicate with your cell phone (ability to look up contacts from the phone, stream music over bluetooth, etc).

Old 02-13-2015, 10:27 AM
Jamaroon has a spectacular aura aboutJamaroon has a spectacular aura about

Congrats! I really like those as well.

Old 02-13-2015, 04:23 PM
Captain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the rough

Nice ride Kyle! I'll take the red one next to it

Old 02-13-2015, 06:39 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like a great car for cruisin' with the family. Congrats.

Old 02-17-2015, 01:18 AM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

Nice ride! I would enjoy driving one of those new Impalas. It's one of the few vehicles I would consider swapping my current commuter rig, a '97 LeSabre, for. I hope you enjoy it!

Old 02-17-2015, 10:43 AM
Administrator

It has been in the single digits here for nearly the last full week with snow every 3-4 days so last night was the first night I was able to take the Impala for a spin on somewhat clear roads. I am thoroughly impressed with the power out of this 3.6L DI V6. When it downshifts, it really sets you back in the seat hard. My Denali still feels quicker overall, but with the way the suspension in the Denali squats on hard acceleration, you do not get the same snap that the Impala provides which is entertaining. The engine notes are not as guttural as the Denali either, but that is to be expected.

That Corvette was quite nice. They also had a Porsche Cayman in the show room. Two seats just doesn't cut it at this point in life so I'll have to wait on something like that.

I cleaned up the Denali yesterday as well. Enjoy the pictures:

Attached Thumbnails New Vehicle!-2015-02-16-15.55.36.jpg   New Vehicle!-2015-02-16-15.34.22.jpg   New Vehicle!-2015-02-16-15.34.58.jpg  

Quick Reply: New Vehicle!