Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

New Vehicle!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2015, 09:39 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

I took the opportunity to drive the Impala for a day last week. Compared with our older 2012 Impala the wife had before this, the new one has quite a bit more power and the ride is more smooth with less road/wind noise. The entertainment features are quite nice as well.

The one take away is that it is actually 2" longer than my Yukon! I could not believe it, but my Yukon fits in the garage with room on the front as well as room in the rear to still allow the door on the dog crate to open fully. The Impala needs to be creatively parked to accomplish this. When parked straight like I do with the Yukon, the door on the crate cannot open all of the way.