The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Newest addition to the Sisk family

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 02:02 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Frankiesurf
I had a drummer we called Bosco once.

He wasn't that cute though.

I bet the cat is thrilled to have a new puppy around.

Haha the cat is less that thrilled. He hissed at him a few times and hasn't been too happy.

Originally Posted by deck101
Aww. He is really cute. How big is he going to get?
No idea how big, but judging by the size of his paws right now I'd say pretty big.

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
A DOG?!!

i was thinking it was finally gonna be some pic's of a certain Sierra HD.

sooooo..............is this why you've been fixing/renovating your place lately.....so the new little terror can tear it apart again?

j/k. cute lookin' pup.
lol...I redid the outside (luckily) so he can't really destroy that . And no, I wish it was a Sierra HD, but this was cheaper lol. Theres actually just been a huge price drop on trucks down here. I wish I could afford one

Originally Posted by wlorton
Nice looking pup.... Take plenty of pictures... its like a kid... but costs less and give a lot more
I've been trying to get more pics lol. He gets too excited though and it's hard. haha. I have a few others I'll post up later.

Originally Posted by 84BlazerS10
That is a awesome looking dog.
Thank you

Originally Posted by oktain
They're so cute when they're puppies lmao.

Not as cute lmao.

That'll be a smart dog though, 2 smart and well mannered breeds.

Is this what you've been working on though and holding us out on suspense? Or are you doing a V8 swap and just teasing us with this now?
Oh I know. They always are so cute as puppies, but never as cute when they grow up lol. He's already really loyal and won't leave my side, so I'm hoping he will be a very well mannered dog. We just took him to a small car show today and he did really really well. Wasn't scared (except when the band started playing) and did awesome with all the kids and people coming up to him. He's definitely a crowd pleaser lol.
And no, thats not what I've been working on. I'm on vaca this week, so hopefully I can put my plans into action (still haven't had a chance to).

Old 06-27-2010, 03:03 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Cute dog sisk!!

Old 06-27-2010, 03:21 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

Awsome, good for you. He is one good looking pup.