Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Ok I need to know if any of you have suffered this?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 03:22 PM
1sttimejimmyowner is on a distinguished road
Question Ok I need to know if any of you have suffered this?

Ok I need to know if any of you have suffered this.
Lately I have been having health problem about waking up with severe trembling,Chills and hot at the sametime.I thought it was some medication I was taking so I went in to my doc and asked him about making med changes.Then a while back I suffered a mini stroke which I have had happen before thats what the meds are for that Im taking.Everything has been fine for a while now except the last 2 nights Im waking up with these symptoms again.Severe trembling,loss of breath,and extreme head ache.I went to my doctor about this and they ran all kinds of test but the results dont show anything except scar tissue from when I had my ministroke.Im afraid that this is going to keep me from riding my motor bike this year and although I keep chugging these symtoms keep happening.Yes Im going to my doc again tomorrow.I also talked to neighbor whos diabetic and he says that he expereinces the same kinda sysmtoms.Well I have a monitor for checking my sugar level but I cant get the dam thing to make my finger bleeed.I appreciate your support Aaron

PS I forgot tosay after a couple of days Im fine again after this happens,Feel like I have a hangover today but I dont drink alcohol!

Attached Images  
Old 04-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Starting Member
ol' grouch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1sttimejimmyowner
Ok I need to know if any of you have suffered this.
Lately I have been having health problem about waking up with severe trembling,Chills and hot at the sametime.I thought it was some medication I was taking so I went in to my doc and asked him about making med changes.Then a while back I suffered a mini stroke which I have had happen before thats what the meds are for that Im taking.Everything has been fine for a while now except the last 2 nights Im waking up with these symptoms again.Severe trembling,loss of breath,and extreme head ache.I went to my doctor about this and they ran all kinds of test but the results dont show anything except scar tissue from when I had my ministroke.Im afraid that this is going to keep me from riding my motor bike this year and although I keep chugging these symtoms keep happening.Yes Im going to my doc again tomorrow.I also talked to neighbor whos diabetic and he says that he expereinces the same kinda sysmtoms.Well I have a monitor for checking my sugar level but I cant get the dam thing to make my finger bleeed.I appreciate your support Aaron

PS I forgot tosay after a couple of days Im fine again after this happens,Feel like I have a hangover today but I dont drink alcohol!

First and foremost, park your bike for the time being. You have enough problems without falling off at speed. In a cage you can just step on the brake if you feel yourself blacking out. You can;t do that on a bike.

Can you set your lancet to a deeper setting and test from your arm? It hurts like the dickens when I test my finger but just itches a bit on my arm.

When you see your Doctor, have your liver function checked. How is your salt intake? My blood pressure went through the roof a few years back. The first time I checked it, my BP reader couldn't read it. I was getting migranes like a hangover. The first reading I got when I got it down was 196/154 which is stroke territory. Medication got it down but it would jump from time to time. I had half a roast beef sub sandwich that I had to toss because it was so salty. Shortly after, I got my migrane and my BP was up. I checked twice more and would have a normal reading, eat really salty food and wathin a few minutes, got the same headache and BP rise. I whacked the salt out of my diet and now I run around 118/68. I purged the excess salt and use very little and rarely do I ever get up there and my lower reading never gets about 80. You want it below 90.

Don't mess around, your body is warning you about something!!!!

Old 04-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Captain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the rough

Aaron, that sounds like it could be serious. Better get it under control before obamacare goes into effect. They'll want to give you "end of life counseling" and send you out to pasture.

Old 04-06-2013, 03:56 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

Captain hook, its funny that you say that but most folks that voted for Mr. Monkey dont even realize whats going on, i have a friend in Canada, and she cant believe that the great USA is imbracing this socialized health care, she was telling me that sick people are in the halls at hospitals waiting for treatment, and service is a thing of the past..

Well all the uneducated and all about me people are getting there Change, i hope they like the results

Old 04-06-2013, 04:36 PM
Captain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the roughCaptain Hook is a jewel in the rough

The latest IRS estimate on cost to every citizen, by 2016 when it goes into full effect, will be $330 per month.... $4k a year for free health care, what a bargain!

EDIT: Did I mention that's per person?

Last edited by Captain Hook; 04-06-2013 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 05:28 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

mr.monkey.... Wow... Choose your words wisely.. idiot.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:54 AM
Unhappy

I have been checking my sugar its been borderline with glucoselevels at 140-148.I check it in the am and and pm after I eat.I think its med that causing the problems but Im not 100% sure.But I cutback on the suspected med by half last night todayn I feel fine.Everytime they run test at my docs they comeback negative for anything.

Old 04-07-2013, 10:39 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

The meds are making you sick? What a concept. Could this be psycosymptomatic, eg your worry is making the condition worse?

Old 04-08-2013, 11:22 AM

I should say also when this happens its about the sametime between 4-5am.I usualy feel great the day before.Than BAM! out of the blue.Hot and cold sweats,uncontrollable viliolent shaking and loss of breat.I got inhaler for the loss of breathAn hour later im back in bed usualy sleep in normaly waking time is about 8-9am.I feel like I have the severe hangover the next day.

Old 04-16-2013, 11:48 AM
Angry

I suffered another terrible attack last night.The terrible shaking hot and cold sweats.I was up most of the night just got up a little while ago and feel like total crap.Figures just like usual I had an awesome day yesterday felt great was well focused and able to concetrate very well.Then BAM!

Last edited by 1sttimejimmyowner; 04-16-2013 at 11:55 AM.