Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

oops ..there goes the laptop charger

Old 08-30-2012, 05:50 AM
247monster will become famous soon enough
Default oops ..there goes the laptop charger

sooo..for you guys that are on here almost everyday possibly ..maybe noticed i havnt been on for a bit ...well..theres a reason.

awhile ago my grandpa asked me to house sit for him, sweet i get a house to myself and a shop full of goodies all to myself ..so i packed up some cloths and my laptop but didnt have room for my charger for my laptop or phone.
so i carried out my bags to my truck set my chargers on the roof and opened the door threw my bag in and shut the door. i hopped in and took off.

so me being all pumped to get to stay out at my grandpas totally spaced the fact that i have not one but TWO chargers ...on the roof of my blazer...

goin down the road i keep hearing this tapping noise and i cannot figure out where its coming from for the life of me so figuring the strap for my spare came loose, i ignored it, and kept driving. until i caught a glimpse of something in my mirror...a black cord with this little black box tumbling across the highway shattering more and more every time it makes contact with the ground ... being the airhead i am i laugh and wonder ...what is that.....

then the light came on in my head

"(bad word) THAT'S MY CHARGER!!!"

and since i just started working and didnt have money (didnt have my first paycheck yet till now) BUT now i got a new one with my check from my new job and finally goina get to throw some more money at my blazer =)

Old 08-30-2012, 09:40 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Lol that sounds like something you'd see in a commercial.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura aboutrexmburns has a spectacular aura about

At least it was just the charger and not the laptop!! I did somethng similar tothat back in high school except it was one of those binder style cd cases with over 600 cds in it! I got home 15 miles later looked for it in the back seat and then the light bulb went off and I remembered I left it on the roof of my car. I turned around and headed back figuring it was either hidden somewhere in the ditch or smashed by other cars. To my supirse it was right in the street in front of my brothers gf's that we had just left from. Good thing I did the burnout that I did so it fell off right away rather than on a corner to get lost in the ditch lol!!

Old 08-30-2012, 01:03 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Lol i have only left drinks on the top of my truck and took off.. My mom on the other hand has left more than one phone on the top of her car and somehow got one of them to slide off as she was backing up and then drove over it. Dont ask me how that worked.

Old 08-31-2012, 05:36 AM
247monster will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 97cherryblazer
Lol i have only left drinks on the top of my truck and took off.. My mom on the other hand has left more than one phone on the top of her car and somehow got one of them to slide off as she was backing up and then drove over it. Dont ask me how that worked.
i think that can be considered skill....right? lol haha its ok ive been in the car with my mom when she pulled up to a gas pump and was like "oh the filler is on the otherside"

drives around the pumps

"oh its on the other side"

drive around the pumps again

me- "mom...circling the pumps wont change what side the filler is on.."

moms head drops...

drive to the next gas station in shame lol

Old 08-31-2012, 09:59 AM
Beginning Member
Simnut is on a distinguished road

A friend of mine had just left Tim Hortons, here in Duncan.....and started to drive down the highway to town. All of a sudden a police car behind him turned on the red and blues...and gave a quick burst of the siren. My buddy could figure out what the heck he had done...but of course...pulled over. The officer sat in his car I guess for a good 5 minutes...then slowly walked up to Brads vehicle. (Man, i would love to have been there to see this) The officer looked into the car..and with a stern face said..."you want a coffee"? My buddy...already really confused...said...."ok"....like...what the heck is going on here! Then the officer reached up on the roof of the car, grabbed my buddy's cup of coffee and handed it to him! "Here you go, and have a good day!" Now, THAT'S an officer enjoying his job and day!