Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

People doubting the Blazer...

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road
Default People doubting the Blazer...

One day, I was in a class, and a bunch of the students in that class always have rude things to say about Neko. Well, later on, they needed a picture of some urban off-roading. Turns out, that GASP! Google had no pictures! So, the brave soul I am, I stepped up and said, in my deepest, most valiant sound tone of voice- "I shall go and make said photo!" Well, not really. But I did say I would do it. So the photographer and one of my biggest doubters piled into the Blazer...

Later, the photographer was quoted as saying "I thought I was gonna die."

How have you proved your doubters wrong?

Old 12-17-2010, 07:48 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Most of my friends have 10 grand and up in their trucks , and they ride in my little truck and are amazed . I ve been in mudd over the head lights (couldn't see a thing) I had two friends go walking for a tractor at 2am . Well me and another buddy sat in the truck , so just 4 the heck of it I put it in 4 low 2nd gear and let the clutch out we started to see light to our amazment . It ook awhile but the truck made it out on its own power . good thing because my buddy who owned the land got drunk and was passed out so no tractor . But the next day we found out why we sank up pass the lights they just filled the hole with fresh top soil and it was very wet and pooring like crazy .

Old 12-17-2010, 09:03 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

I have always been of the mind to know the limits of my vehicles rather than to say, "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"

That being said, you've got to test the limits before you know them!

Old 12-18-2010, 01:44 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AJBert
I have always been of the mind to know the limits of my vehicles rather than to say, "Here, hold my beer and watch this!"
This in my sig NOW...

I had someone at school plow a 4 foot snowbank around my Blazer once, I wasn't impressed, and some guy walking buy just said "Ha, good luck!" and immediately started having difficulties getting his jeep started... I promptly responded with "Here, hold my beer and watch this!", popped it in 4lo, let off the clutch in 2nd and went ***** out and she made it out like a champ. Stopped and while I shifted back into 2hi I just smiled at dude with the non-starting Jeep.

Havn't had anything like this happen with my Sierra though, but in our snowfall I was ploughing snow with my foglights and it handled it like a champ... DIdn't like going in a straight line much but no issue lol.

Last edited by oktain; 12-18-2010 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:29 AM
BF Veteran
abig84 will become famous soon enoughabig84 will become famous soon enough

i usually do a good job of whooping jeeps on the trail though not really due to my truck being more modified its usually due to the fact im not worried about body damage and will go a little faster or take the more tippy trail

Old 12-18-2010, 11:12 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by oktain
This in my sig NOW...

I had someone at school plow a 4 foot snowbank around my Blazer once, I wasn't impressed, and some guy walking buy just said "Ha, good luck!" and immediately started having difficulties getting his jeep started... I promptly responded with "Here, hold my beer and watch this!", popped it in 4lo, let off the clutch in 2nd and went ***** out and she made it out like a champ. Stopped and while I shifted back into 2hi I just smiled at dude with the non-starting Jeep.

Havn't had anything like this happen with my Sierra though, but in our snowfall I was ploughing snow with my foglights and it handled it like a champ... DIdn't like going in a straight line much but no issue lol.
Wheres the part where you ask for your beer back?

Old 12-18-2010, 01:08 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wlorton
Wheres the part where you ask for your beer back?

Old 12-18-2010, 01:42 PM
Starting Member
Zanders is on a distinguished road

i know what you mean about people under estimating blazers, the kinda look puny at first glance, unless you've done some lifting and tire mods. This phrase describes the situation: the see me rollin, they hatin