Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Poop!

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:19 PM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough
Cool Poop!

Im gonna be 31 middle of Feb....i feel a crisis coming on!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:29 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill be 23 at the end of feb! Haha for real tho you don't look near that old in your avatar pic!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:36 PM
Starting Member

I dont look that old in real life either LOL, people are always shocked I have two kids. Last year I took the kids to school in baggy jeans and a wife beater, I was crouched down talking to my son and his 1st grade class, the teacher came over and started scolding me for talking and then goes OMG i thought you were one of the kids! LMAO!

But I feel 50, I just want to sleep for the next 2 months straight!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:42 PM

Haha yeah I hear ya I feel 50 too. 4 years as an infantry solider will do that to ya! My body is all sorts of jacked. Btw I got your friend request but my phone won't let me accept it so for right now its just chilling!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:43 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

31 is awesome, I have gotten to do a couple of my favorite Bucket List things this year, in year 31 of my life that dont need mention here... But are awesome and memorable. Oh and the "Cougars" that Ive dreamed about suddenly find me attractive at 30+, its great. You totally dont look 31 though, wow. Must have asian blood in you somewhere, they can live to like 100 and still look young. Kids can keep you young too though if you have good kids, which you must. And smiling alot is supposed to help.

As for the crisis - Are you going to suddenly skyjack your truck and throw a V16 in it? Do something crazy? Or start spiralling into madness and adopt stray cats? Sell the kids to the Gypsies and go bonkers? Join the circus? Take up jazz piano? Move to the hills and live off the land? Join the Army?

Last edited by ohsofly; 01-12-2011 at 01:48 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Starting Member

OMG those are ALL things i want/ have threatened to do! hahahahaha

I do/did guinea pig, rabbit rescue, I tell the kids at least 3 times a week Im going to the gypsies and trade them for new ps3 games, I and trying to get the blazer fixed up so I can take it to the mud! (or something) Played Piano for 5 years, my best piece was bohimianrapsody by queen (spelling) I say ima run away to the circus all the time!

Last edited by BresBlazy; 01-12-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2011, 02:07 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'll be 21 in April... lmao

oh Spelling = Bohemian Rhapsody

Old 01-12-2011, 02:23 PM

Haha I turned 21 in Iraq!

Old 01-12-2011, 02:26 PM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
OMG those are ALL things i want/ have threatened to do! hahahahaha

I do/did guinea pig, rabbit rescue, I tell the kids at least 3 times a week Im going to the gypsies and trade them for new ps3 games, I and trying to get the blazer fixed up so I can take it to the mud! (or something) Played Piano for 5 years, my best piece was bohimianrapsody by queen (spelling) I say ima run away to the circus all the time!
I know, Im also kinda psychic like that. It weirds out some poeple.

Old 01-12-2011, 02:28 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

I'm older than you Pat! Hmm. I turned 21 in June. I gotta get my life together. I feel like I'm still in the womb because my dad still owns the vehicle I drive.

Quick Reply: Poop!