Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Poop!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

Cut him off until he sells it lol Make him get a different audi or something american, i could do so much with 6 grand

Old 01-14-2011, 10:49 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by BresBlazy
My dads from MN and moms from IL we also had fam in MN we would drive out and back every other summer, I loved the drive.
haha snow snow snow a bunch of it fell like a few weeks ago up here

and as far as the age thing goes.............i have alot living to do before i get "old" but then again this little guy is making me feel old because hes just all over the place all of the time, that and we moved into our house and hes still exploring

Old 01-14-2011, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by kiwiblazer
Wow, this thread is moving quick!

Bre, you're half my age! LOL Less than in fact! You've still got a long way to go to be "old"!

By the way, I don't consider myself "old" - not yet anyway!

When youngster's call me old I tell them that at least I've got there. They'll get there too - maybe, seeing the way some of them drive!

Another 'by the way' my birthday is Feb 2nd. That'll make me . . . . .
i must be about a quater of your age then

thank you guys for making me feel young again (only reason i feel old is because of my back and knee back just hurts in general and my knee has what the doctors think is a torn meniscus (sp?)

Old 01-14-2011, 10:57 AM
Starting Member
BresBlazy will become famous soon enough

ha ha My dad used to take pics of the cars when it would hale (he would let it melt a little) then send it to his Brothers in MN saying look we got snow LOL

YULP, those kids will run you ragged, I love the ages my kids are now, Brittney is 11 and shes my mini ME, shes the coolest kid I know, she dresses all 80's punk rock and she is not all obnoxious like other kids her age, shes into MJ the beegees, elvis, the beatles bob marley!

Braeden is 7 and hes my baby LOL I still grab him and kiss his chubby little cheeks, hes a starwars NUT, he knows EVERYTHING about it and has every starwars video game and lego known to man LOL

Its fun when they get older and start having there own little personality....YOU gotta watch for the time when he tells his first joke (mine where around 5)....its hilarious, they make it all up on there own and are so proud of them selves LOL its great!

Old 01-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

I think my mom would slap me if i looked like that when i was a kid, and even now, they'd be more suprised if i came home in shoes rather than my boots lol

Old 01-14-2011, 12:02 PM

he already does have his own personality hes only 1 right now but he trys to play the xbox, he likes to turn everything off and on lol, he likes my audio stuff most of all, trys to play with the amps and sub trys to put wires in the amps sometimes (not connected to the vehicle of course, and stands next to the subs and dances when theres no muisic comming out of them lol he loves being up on top of my truck and looking around he doesnt like to be held tho lol, when he was little i couldnt wait till he was old enough to play with now i want him to be little again lol, cause now he wants to pull hair/bite/pinch etc etc never knows what he wants half of the time but all in all...............hes going to be a hand full

Old 01-14-2011, 12:07 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by 97CountryJukeboxLt
Cut him off until he sells it lol Make him get a different audi or something american, i could do so much with 6 grand

LOL well im not that wife, I dont tell my husband what to do...he wears the pants OR SURE.
But yeah it was alot of money and we could have gotten something else with that, EH he loves the thing so what can ya do.
We are how ever thinking of getting something else...hes got to handle that though cause its his car...I dont let him tell me what to do with my truck LOL

Old 01-14-2011, 12:44 PM
Beginning Member
BLOND1WD is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry about the delayed reply. I'm in Pueblo. Ft. Carson's about 30 mins. North

Old 01-14-2011, 01:30 PM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Blond I know where pueblo is. My unit got tasked to guard the chem depo down there. Anyways Bre sorrey about the hubbys audi! Those cars are junk but to each their own!

Old 01-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Starting Member

Yulp! Lol