Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

Rally racing at Raush Creek

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2012, 08:34 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough
Default Rally racing at Raush Creek

Just found this out..

Today, NISMO Stuff Racing LLC formally announced the introduction of a new event for the 2012 NASA Rally Sport season. Eastern Pennsylvania Stages (EPAS) will be held at a location long-familiar to stage rally fans in that it will mark the return of rally cars to the Rausch Creek Offroad Park. Earlier this century a number of top flight teams utilized this location for testing alongside a number of RallySprint and rallycross events featuring familiar names such as Dimiters, Hall, Kearney, Lawless, O'Brien and Przybysz amongst others, regularly drawing over twenty competitors. Saturday November 10th will be the day to witness a rebirth of grassroots rally action in Eastern Pennsylvania.
I know some of you live right down there, NISMO Stuff

This might be my excuse to finally go

Old 02-18-2012, 09:13 AM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

Heck yea thats cool , I was telling a bunch of my buddies last night about your post yesterday about the rally NY . And I was telling them how much it cost to enter , and I said that I would rather take a trip to Raush creek for the weekend , and another friend wants to go to Yankee lake in Brookfield ,Ohio . We also have been invited to the barnyard boggers compound in Canandaigua , NY . We have a long list of mud races and events to go to this year , I can't wait to test out the new improved blazer .

Old 02-18-2012, 10:46 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I don't think you can enter a normal car in RNY, not sure about Raush creek though. All cars have to be safty inspected (roll cages, etc)

Old 02-18-2012, 01:35 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

yea I'm definitely going to have a roll cage anyway , I'm getting the kit that summit racing has it fits right in the little s10 ,and its only 250 bucks . I'm sure I would have almost as much fun just watching .

Old 02-18-2012, 04:30 PM
BF Veteran

Wow that's not bad for $250 good luck with it

yeah they are a blast! I've been to about 6 of them and I can't till the ones this year because I'll have a new camera that can record video and take pictures at the same time, woot